Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

More from Bogdanovic:

IMG_20180514_141242.jpg

Hell yeah. I'm a sucker for non-flashy, brutal fights like this.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

At today's Arrow SDCC panel, one of season 7's Longbow Hunters was named as "The Silencer". Not confirmed that this is Honor, but take a look at Miranda Edwards, who will play her:

Screenshot_20180721-185523.jpg

Seems plausible.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    At today's Arrow SDCC panel, one of season 7's Longbow Hunters was named as "The Silencer". Not confirmed that this is Honor, but take a look at Miranda Edwards, who will play her:

Screenshot_20180721-185523.jpg

Seems plausible.
    That would be pretty amazing!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Holy **** ! If it's true, I totally didn't expect it !

I wonder if its set back when she's an assassin or after she "retired"?

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I wonder if its set back when she's an assassin or after she "retired"?
    I doubt it'll be that deep. They probably just needed some names of assassin characters to use.

Good question. I suspect this Silencer won't have a civilian life is she is a pure vilain, but the show runners could also go the soap opera way and reveal that she is in because her civilian life is threatened by someone.

I'm torn on her TV debut. On one hand I'm excited whenever DC does anything interesting with their new characters and I love Silencer. On the other, it's Arrow which has been hit or miss for me for a while and they probably will use her as random goon. But on the other other hand, I'm glad they aren't going to whitewash or pale wash the character but on the other I wish they had cast her racially accurate which lends more credence to me that they aren't gonna adapt the character proper. I'll have to wait and see.

I don't know how close it will be to comics Silencer given that this version won't have powers and the actress isn't Polynesian.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Preview for issue 8 is out, and Zircher is killing it on art duty : http://www.comicosity.com/exclusive-...he-silencer-8/

First look (maybe) of SIlencer on Arrow:

IMG_20181023_000803.jpg

Edit- Even better, a fight scene:

Last edited by Caivu; 10-22-2018 at 10:16 PM.

I like it.

Even if this Silencer is apparently very different from Honor (no meta-powers apparently) and evil, but I'm really glad to see a Silencer in Arrow (and hopefully in Action Comics in the future).

BANNED

Looks like they only saw her powers and that she looked like a Black woman and that was enough for them, not like at all.

Oh and Raze showed up today, I think its clear that Abnett is going to wrap up the big story with in 2 issues.

Stellar issue today. Just the first page is worth the price of admission.

spoilers:
    I was really surprised to see Raze working for Talia. I think that he has something else in mind and will try to betray her. Also, I'm not quite sure what his tech does ; invisibility or some sort of phasing ?
    Actually using this opportunity to develop Quietus as a character was an excellent idea. So far, foes of the Silencer who weren't established before hand were very uni-dimensional. And now, he feels like a real character, about whom I would like to learn more. Even if I wouldn't trust him. Remember Remedy , Honor!
    The page of Talia getting out of the Lazarus pit was ominous and glorious in the same time. It makes me so sad that we'll have to wait until January - JANUARY!- to read the end of this arc, and the opening of the next one.
    end of spoilers

And the bits with Blake and Ben were glorious. As always.