Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

i'm so happy jubilee is a mutant again.

please fix dani next

Yup, I'm really excited, overkill or not.
    Always Forward. Forward Always.

BANNED

Not interested in this at all. Just seems like Death of Wolverine in reverse, with a whole bunch of books that nobody was asking for attached to the main event. I'd rather they just got stuck in and gave us a proper Wolverine book.

Reminds me of the Hunt for Xavier, complete with Bachalo. The only one of the four that stands out to be as must have is mystery in madripoor.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Random Wolverine themed thoughts:

1) I loved Wolverines and think that series could have run longer.

2) I like the idea of OML around, but it deludes the break from actual Wolverine being gone, doesn't help when all the characters just act as if its just regular Logan but older, and they continue to overexpose him.

3) X-23 should not be Wolverine once real Wolverine is back.

4) OML (and the 05) should be sent back when real Wolverine is back.

5) I would have given Weapon X a shot had Greg Land not been on art and the FIRST arc was a crossover with Hulk. (Not a great foundation for a new on-going).
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

OH MY GAWD this sounds awesome and i'm not even a fan of wolverine. Bachalo doing horror or dark romance is spot on and I can't wait! Hope Bachalo is doing Mystery of Madripoor!! Jubilee and Bachalo run synonymous for me anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post

5) I would have given Weapon X a shot had Greg Land not been on art and the FIRST arc was a crossover with Hulk. (Not a great foundation for a new on-going).
    They need to stop putting Land on things that I actually want to read!

I'll probably get Adamantium Agenda since I really enjoyed Taylor's short time writing Tony Stark, but seeing Marvel still having the same over saturation problem is just making me not care about Logan's return anymore.

BANNED

Sad that half the books are wasted on the same constantly used MU characters that Logan barely gives a **** about, and vice versa. Meanwhile Kurt, Jean, Pitor, Rachel, Hisako, Laura, etc, etc are nowhere to be seen.

Incredible Member Agatha's Ghost's Avatar

None of these stories appear to explore the supernatural. Given that he has mysteriously returned from the dead, this is a grave disappointment. Wanda Maximoff was his teammate. She ought to be leading a team to find him.

Why is Psylocke using a Sai?

She's not wearing her color swapped Elektra bathing suit anymore.

BANNED

Soule: So... that's the story - or, part of it, anyway. I mean, if this is Phase Two, I wonder if there's a Phase Three?

That's probably where the missing characters come in?

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    Sad that half the books are wasted on the same constantly used MU characters that Logan barely gives a **** about, and vice versa. Meanwhile Kurt, Jean, Pitor, Rachel, Hisako, Laura, etc, etc are nowhere to be seen.
    Agreed.

I understand Soule writes Daredevil, but I'm not interested in any of these Avengers being involved in this.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Soule: So... that's the story - or, part of it, anyway. I mean, if this is Phase Two, I wonder if there's a Phase Three?

That's probably where the missing characters come in?
    I would definitely think so. Jean, Laura, anyone else.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

I was about to say that after these mini's are over. I'm betting there's going to be a Omega issue. There really milking this series now, lol.

Well, at least he is in Infinity Countdown written by Gerry Duggan. (Which it starts next week!) Maybe that's why there milking it? Because that event doesn't end until July.

I wonder if Jeen is going to show up since she knows after all and hasn't told anybody. (Still funny)
    Last edited by The_Phenom2893; 02-13-2018 at 01:00 PM. Reason: Wrong Month.