Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast
    MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Why is Laura not appearing in any of these?
    Smart?

and10
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Xfans - wow there way too many wolverines books, ridic

Also xfans - im getting all of these!

*Clutches Pearls* LeonardEugenius's Avatar

Oh has Wolverine been gone? I have noticed what with his alternate versions, clones, and children running around everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by LeonardEugenius View Post
    Oh has Wolverine been gone? I have noticed what with his alternate versions, clones, and children running around everywhere.
    Well, Old Man Logan and Jimmy Hudson were the only additions after he died. All the other ones were already running around as was.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Well, Old Man Logan and Jimmy Hudson were the only additions after he died. All the other ones were already running around as was.
    But they were added, nonetheless.

Current Wolverines:
    Logan (Wolverine)
    Old Man Logan
    Laura
    Gabbie
    Jimmy
    Daken

Stretches:
    Alt-reality Logan (Gold Claws from XXM)
    Lil' Wolvie (New Exiles)
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Miller View Post
    Xfans - wow there way too many wolverines books, ridic

Also xfans - im getting all of these!
    Hi, welcome to X-fandom. Take off your shoes, we just cleaned the rug. Coffee machine is over there, breakfast buffet is 7AM sharp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

For the cast, Mystery of Madripoor, is the only one of these books that interests me.

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Equally too many clones of a character, so as not to overwhelm the majority.

Wolverine does not dislike me, nor do I like it too much, I tolerate it for nostalgia, but he not really powerful or the smartest, it's just a snarl that resolves things by cutting.

If it were one of my favorites, it would really bother me that they are prostituting so much to my favorite character, with so many bastard children, alternative versions and clones, they take away the originality, and they make it heavy, at least for me.
    Last edited by Omegarogue; 02-15-2018 at 11:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    And unless this was an AU pairing, I recall him making out with Rogue at one point, and admitting to wanting her for a while.

If it wasn't AU, then Logan's had all the women on the Madripoor team. lol
    Luckily Rogue rejected him, and made it clear that she was not interested.

So neither Rogue nor jubs are the "Logan women" list.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

For the "claws" book i hope there written simular to there portrayal in Wolverine's
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by Omegarogue View Post

Wolverine does not dislike me, nor do I like it too much, I tolerate it for nostalgia, but I'm not really powerful or the smartest, it's just a snarl that resolves things by cutting.

If it were one of my favorites, it would really bother me that they are prostituting so much to my favorite character, with so many bastard children, alternative versions and clones, they take away the originality, and they make it heavy, at least for me.
    Do Robins and Batgirls take away Batman's originality? Just think it's weird that this critique never came up when Daken was Wolvie.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Do Robins and Batgirls take away Batman's originality? Just think it's weird that this critique never came up when Daken was Wolvie.
    I thought the only problem with Daken's title is that he it was called Wolverine. There is only one Wolverine. James Howlett. Aka Logan. Aka Patch.

Nightwing doesn't need the name Batman on his title to sell. Wolverine's off-shoots don't need his name to sell.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by donpricetag View Post
    But they were added, nonetheless.

Current Wolverines:
    Logan (Wolverine)
    Old Man Logan
    Laura
    Gabbie
    Jimmy
    Daken

Stretches:
    Alt-reality Logan (Gold Claws from XXM)
    Lil' Wolvie (New Exiles)
    Sabretooth kinda counts too right? Especially post-Inversion & for his brief stint as an Avenger.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    Sabretooth kinda counts too right? Especially post-Inversion & for his brief stint as an Avenger.
    No becauses he isnt a "Wolverine"

Those listed by Donpricetag are logans or alt logans or clones and offspring. Creed isnt any of those
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by Omegarogue View Post

Wolverine does not dislike me, nor do I like it too much, I tolerate it for nostalgia, but I'm not really powerful or the smartest, it's just a snarl that resolves things by cutting.

Maybe, maybe not.

Pre-Death of Wolverine, the other "Wolverines" (if we don't count Sabretooth) were basically limited to Daken and X-23, who largely did their own things (either having their own solo series or being members of regular series that did not involve Logan as a regular. They also arguably had their own spins to distinguish them from the original.

Post-Death of Wolverine, Daken and X-23 stayed around and were joined by Old Man Logan, Gabby, and Jimmy Hudson. Old Man Logan was arguably made to be the direct replacement for the original Logan, Gabby's is a supporting character for X-23 and doesn't really have that much relevance to Logan as a whole, and I have no idea about Jimmy (given that I didn't follow Ultimate X-Men or the stuff that he appears in.

Personally, I think that Old Man Logan and Jimmy are arguably the ones with a limited shelf life (esp. with the original coming back) , while the others have proven to coexist and still can (bearing in mind that Gabby basically fits in with X-23 in her slot).

Mileage may vary.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)