Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

So pumped. Will be reading all of these.

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    So pumped. Will be reading all of these.
    Bless you and your wallet in May

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Im with Weapon X ill get all these. The only things im buying comic wise.
    X-Men Forever

Wolverine is in Atlantis with Jean. There, mystery solved.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by silence. View Post
    Wolverine is in Atlantis with Jean. There, mystery solved.
    XCE posted a mockup of the Adamantium Agenda script on Taylor's Twitter that was along these lines:

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Four miniseries at four issues per series is 64 ****ing dollars so... I don't know. I'll probably pick up issue 1 of each and bail.

And Daken's being portrayed as a good guy again. Make it stick this time, Marvel.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    XCE posted a mockup of the Adamantium Agenda script on Taylor's Twitter that was along these lines:

Is it sad that this is more thought out then what will be getting in the entire events ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Is it sad that this is more thought out then what will be getting in the entire events ?
    It’s a bit early to say this, don’t ya think?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    It’s a bit early to say this, don’t ya think?
    We have a one shot and 4 mini-series alredy, and will be getting alpaha, omega, 0, a .5, epilogue, a dozen more one shots, somting involving laura either her one series or one shot not including the accual event. I'm preatty sure it will be very hard to follow.

I may not buy none of these(because I don't collect comics anymore), but I will be reading ALL of it.

Also, why is it whenever some Wolverine related news hit, the X-23 fans seem to wanna pop in and put a damper on the excitement? I think y'all need to just come to the realization that's she's not as important as you think she is... and I say this as someone who's a moderate fan of Laura.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    I may not buy none of these(because I don't collect comics anymore), but I will be reading ALL of it.

Also, why is it whenever some Wolverine related news hit, the X-23 fans seem to wanna pop in and put a damper on the excitement? I think y'all need to just come to the realization that's she's not as important as you think she is... and I say this as someone who's a moderate fan of Laura.
    Also, at least Laura has her on on-going that seems to be doing well. Unlike some of us with favorites we're lucky to see, and even luckier if they aren't written like crap when we see them. lol

In any case, since I was possibly wrong about Mdaripoor, Hallelujah, if so. Be interesting to see all the women together, so I may check that one out.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 02-14-2018 at 09:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post

Taylor's Adamantium Agenda is probably gonna have X-23/Logan stuff crammed in somehow. The guy seems to be a big fan of Laura keeping the Wolverine mantle so expect some i'm the only Wolverine dialogue and propping.

Jean is gone for 10+ years and gets a decompressed mini for her return, yet Wolverine is gone for barely 2 years (was it less?), and gets 4 spinoffs, not including the main book.

Ugh, I'm so sick of Wolverine.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post
    Jean is gone for 10+ years and gets a decompressed mini for her return, yet Wolverine is gone for barely 2 years (was it less?), and gets 4 spinoffs, not including the main book.

Ugh, I'm so sick of Wolverine.
    He's been gone since 2014. So 3 full years, and some odd months lol But I understand your annoyance. However Jean is getting to be the leader of Red I believe. So least she isn't going into Limbo on her return.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    He's been gone since 2014. So 3 full years, and some odd months lol But I understand your annoyance. However Jean is getting to be the leader of Red I believe. So least she isn't going into Limbo on her return.
    Wolverine will of course get his own series and lead a team after his return ... and be in several other X-Men and Avengers books.