All-New Member

Default A short survey - win comics and support research

Hi,
    I’m a PhD student doing a research survey on comics readership. I’d like to invite you to participate. There’s a chance to win digital comics of your choice - worth up to 10 Euro (app. 11 USD*) – from ComiXology. And the survey itself should take no more than 10 minutes.

Here’s the link: http://profitest.pl/s/14920/12zTs4Ku

The survey will be open until the end of Sunday (February 18). Up to 40 participants (and at least every third) will be randomly drawn to receive the prizes.

If you have any comments regarding the survey, I’d be grateful if you could write them in the appropriate box in the survey or as a private message.

Here’s some more details if you like: the survey is part of a research project funded by the Polish National Science Centre. I’m conducting the project at Institute for Structural Research (IBS), and it’ll help me finish my PhD at the University of Warsaw (Poland). Profitest (which you can see in the URL above) is an online survey service. The survey is non-commercial and purely for research purposes. *The USD cap was chosen based on a comparison of prices at ComiXology.com and .eu.

Thanks!

All-New Member

Minor correction: so far the responders have been doing the survey in less than 5 minutes! Again, thank you for your participation!

All-New Member

Only 1 day left to take part in the survey!

All-New Member

Happy to help out!
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 02-19-2018 at 02:04 AM.

BANNED

I filled it out