Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    did peter ever clear things up with jessica and luke about the superior spiderman incident?
    Yeah he told Luke and the Mighty Avengers team what had happened with Otto taking over his body and apologized for things Otto did in his body. It was in the middle of Axis and unbeknownst to everyone Luke was still inverted and wouldn't accept Peter's attempt to mend fences. I can't recall a conversation addressing this after Luke was himself again too since Spidey was still a member of the team after that it would seem they were cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Hey, just want to say I like your avatar pic. It reminds me of my Titan Hero Series Comic Book Inspired Ironman Figure, very retro very classic.
    Thanks for the complement.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

I give Tony's new look a meh. Hopefully we'll get better looks and what it does soon.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I give Tony's new look a meh. Hopefully we'll get better looks and what it does soon.
    Same here, to be honest. He's going backwards.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Same here, to be honest. He's going backwards.
    Right?! That's the point I made in his appreciation thread. Tony doesn't GO backwards. He's an innovator. Forward is his only direction.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Right?! That's the point I made in his appreciation thread. Tony doesn't GO backwards. He's an innovator. Forward is his only direction.
    He's a mother****ing futurist! Hopefully, that armor is just him re-familiarizing himself with his tech (you try being in a coma for months with your consciousness only able to act as an A.I. and see how fast you adjust to being back in flesh and blood and bone) before he upgrades to something more befitting his forward-thinking character.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    He's a mother****ing futurist! Hopefully, that armor is just him re-familiarizing himself with his tech (you try being in a coma for months with your consciousness only able to act as an A.I. and see how fast you adjust to being back in flesh and blood and bone) before he upgrades to something more befitting his forward-thinking character.
    Lol true on all counts. If nothing else, the Model Prime armor was sleek, futuristic, and awesome looking. I'm really hoping we get a new, fresh design from whatever artist draws him with Slott.

Usually i'm indiferent to the Peter/Tony dynamics, but this a different writter so Taylor could surprised me, as long as he doesn't go for the mentor/father figure with the 2 or bickering children (like Power Play), i would give him the benefit of the doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Lol true on all counts. If nothing else, the Model Prime armor was sleek, futuristic, and awesome looking. I'm really hoping we get a new, fresh design from whatever artist draws him with Slott.
    Fully agree on the Model-Prime armor. Best suit Iron Man made yet. And given Tony's predilections, I'm sure we'll get a shiny new armor from the artist soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Usually i'm indiferent to the Peter/Tony dynamics, but this a different writter so Taylor could surprised me, as long as he doesn't go for the mentor/father figure with the 2 or bickering children (like Power Play), i would give him the benefit of the doubt.
    Considering how the mentor/quasi-father figure thing worked out for them in the original Civil War . . .

BANNED

The Adiantium Agenda will have an "internet-bending twist"

https://www.newsarama.com/39038-the-...interview.html

I want fans to know that this book is a lot bigger than anyone could imagine. This one matters. Do not miss it. There is something coming in our miniseries that I will be a huge revelation to all Marvel fans. I hope it won't break the internet, because the internet is kind of useful. But this shock could very well bend the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post

I call BS hype. Marvel is always advertising "huge twists" these days (during the past few years).

Although it could be funny if Mary Parker was really, ready for it,,, Ultron! -

"Peter I am your mother!"

"No that's impossible!"

"With bad writing, assinine mandates, and hastily created nonsensical click bait inspired retcons, anything is possible my son!"
    Last edited by Celgress; 03-13-2018 at 11:08 AM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Good s***, man. Good s*** right there.

so has there ever been adamantium iron man armor?

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post

Didn't they say that Marvel Legacy would break the industry?

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    I call BS hype. Marvel is always advertising "huge twists" these days (during the past few years).

Although it could be funny if Mary Parker was really, ready for it,,, Ultron! -

"Peter I am your mother!"

"No that's impossible!"

"With bad writing, assinine mandates, and hastily created nonsensical click bait inspired retcons, anything is possible my son!"
    Nah bro, the plot twist is that those LMD of his parents Peter met in the 90's were actualy his real parents.

And then we learn that they are time traveling Ultron and Jocasta, in a future which Ultron stopped being evil, because Spidey needs to be part of a convoluted family.

Oh and Teresa will actualy be a female clone, only not really she'll actualy be a time traveling Aunt May back when she was a secret agent and she was sent to the present and lost her memory

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Didn't they say that Marvel Legacy would break the industry?
    It did.

Sales wise.