This weeks issue deals with the fallout of Human Torch's apparent death. Rogue pretty angry learning that she's lost one of her own, she takes the Rome team to hunt down whoever they can find and get payback. Voyager surprisingly goes along with this idea, thinking it the best choice of action for now.

Red Hulk is at his limit and lost his ability to hulk out for awhile, which leaves them a meta short. Wanda, Voodoo and Sunspot arrive as reinforcements telling the general that he should go back to base to care for the wounded. Along with them comes a little surprise; Wasp is back, the team has figured out that if it's a game they are playing, the dungeon master wants it to be a fair one.

Wonder Man goes to visit Beast and Nadia before deciding to regroup. Nadia gets the idea that since Wonder Man can manipulate ionic energy, maybe he can suck the radiation out of Jarvis body. Simon attempts it and while it seems partially successful, it doesn't wake him. Whatever is keeping him under is still a mystery.

The Rome team have managed to track down the Black Order and catch them by surprise. Black Maw gets side-swiped and Rogue engages Glaive. Rogue muses that she loved Johnny's optimisim, but she wonders what he'd say about her getting her hands dirty, and proceeds to absorb and kill Glaive. (that went dark fast) Super Giant also seems to get taken out by one of the Lethal Legion in the confusion.

Our mystery person seems somewhat conscious and crying out for help. Poor Banner.

----

Good issue but I'm pretty biased. The fight was very nice highlight for me, but I agree with others that the plot is taking it's sweet time to unravel. The Black Order seems to have lost a lot of members, is Hulk going to be enough to tip the scales? (probably)

***REQUEST TO DELETE DUPLICATE THREAD***