Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    Poor Mj get's no respect! :-p Even the mugger bashes Mary Jane's fashion sense. "Who the hell wears white?"
    She should turn around and say - The Pope. Storm. England's sports teams. NBA Teams. NFL Teams. and carry on until he goes ''okay, okay.'' LOL.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Things continue to go downhill I see, and just when I decided to give the series a second chance. What a shame.
    The book's fine, let's not get overdramatic

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    The book's fine, let's not get overdramatic
    Well, maybe to you but I haven't been happy with it since the time skip.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

I feel like RYV's quality steadily kept dropping, pre time-skip it started to get rushed and the villains became chumps (MJ defeated fucking Magneto and Emma in one panel for fuck's sake), post time skip the main characters are becoming less interesting to read, for me it's easily the worst Spidey comic currently.

I don't think it's bad, but I will concede that despite RYV starring my all-time favorite superhero, I think that the best current Marvel superhero comics are All-New Wolverine and Hawkeye: Kate Bishop. I don't think RYV is in the same league as either (as much as I love the RYV Parker family, I have to admit that I think that the dynamics between the Wolverine sisters comes across better and that Hawkeye actually outdoes all Spideys but Bendis' Ultimate one in terms of being the funny quippy superhero).

Like I said before, I love the RYV series and don't want to see it end anytime soon (and I am curious about how the current story will unfold), but there's stuff I'm finding more enjoyable in general right now.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)