Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son View Post
    Yeah, they went a step too far with that. Considering Argo was still a Kryptonian colony and right next to Krypton, some of the El family could have lived there.
    Honestly... it didn't really matter. But yeah, heck she could still be his cousin and have the name In-ze....

Seen the Supergirl movie with Helen Slater as Supergirl many, many, times over the years.
    34 years to be exact.
    The pronunciation of the name is actually "Ka-Ra" for Kara.
    I would have liked them to have used Linda Lee in the TV series or Linda or even Karen.
    It does make sense that she keep part of her birth name and use the last name of her adoptive parents.
    And most of the villains in the Supergirl/Superman don't know their real names.
    The series is different from the film with Helen Slater being that Kara-Zor-El is Kal-El's older cousin and sent to Earth when Kal-EL was a baby.
    In the movie Kara is younger than Kal and goes to Earth from Argo City which was torn away from the planet Krypton when it exploded.
    Last edited by Lois; 04-20-2018 at 02:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son View Post
    Yeah, they went a step too far with that. Considering Argo was still a Kryptonian colony and right next to Krypton, some of the El family could have lived there.
    They also had that in the animated Superman series featured in the episode "Little Girl Lost"
    I like that they uses glasses as disguise for Kara in the TV series.
    It makes sense since she's following in the footsteps of her super cousin!

Quote Originally Posted by Lois View Post
    They also had that in the animated Superman series featured in the episode "Little Girl Lost"
    I like that they uses glasses as disguise for Kara in the TV series.
    It makes sense since she's following in the footsteps of her super cousin!
    I was referring to the animated series.