Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Well, Beast and Logan accused Scott of being a terrorist for working with Magneto. So she probably doesn't want to be a terrorist.
    No. They accused Scott of being a terrorist for... ya know... being a terrorist. They were cool working with Magneto.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MyriVerse View Post
    No. They accused Scott of being a terrorist for... ya know... being a terrorist. They were cool working with Magneto.
    Storm worked with Magneto and besides Jean and Nightcrawler, she's as honorable as it gets.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    Personally I just want to see Jean and Erik have a conversation. I think at this point she's the only major X-Man to never have a chance to do that.
    She has to confront him. Why? She needs to get the Xorneto details and pick his brain about working with Scott more than most since 09.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEsta View Post
    She has to confront him. Why? She needs to get the Xorneto details and pick his brain about working with Scott more than most since 09.
    Does Magneto even know who Xorneto really was? Hell, does anyone?

BANNED

Does Magneto even know who Xorneto really was? Hell, does anyone?
    He dealt with this in the San Fran X men era written by Gillen..Uncanny #534.1 i think..and the first few issues after Jean's death in Excaliber..written by Claremont.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

it's interesting that Jeen is buddies with Mags but adult Jean still loathes the guy

I totally disagree with whoever said they have 0 in common or that Mags should "go villain again" (that was an incredibly stupid and regressive 90s series of errors that thankfully was finally put by bed by Morrison's utterly insane and over the top character demonization)

I think it would be interesting to have GOLD, RED, and BLUE have somewhat different stances on what to do now regarding mutants/humans and whether to just be superheroes, or more focused on political struggle etc.

I would expect BLUE to be the more militant side, GOLD the utterly passive/symbol side, RED more like case by case trying to help individuals or something

I see no reason for adult Jean not to get along at least "OK" with current Magneto

WHether or not they will actually meet in a significant way in near term, I don't know
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    it's interesting that Jeen is buddies with Mags but adult Jean still loathes the guy

I totally disagree with whoever said they have 0 in common or that Mags should "go villain again" (that was an incredibly stupid and regressive 90s series of errors that thankfully was finally put by bed by Morrison's utterly insane and over the top character demonization)

I think it would be interesting to have GOLD, RED, and BLUE have somewhat different stances on what to do now regarding mutants/humans and whether to just be superheroes, or more focused on political struggle etc.

I would expect BLUE to be the more militant side, GOLD the utterly passive/symbol side, RED more like case by case trying to help individuals or something

I see no reason for adult Jean not to get along at least "OK" with current Magneto

WHether or not they will actually meet in a significant way in near term, I don't know
    Yeah, I don;t know how many times he can be villain hero villain hero : /

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MyriVerse View Post
    Looks like we read different books.

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post

No Magneto doesn’t need to go world conquering cliché to give Jean’s team a bad guy to fight and certainly shouldn’t. That said I also agree the teams should take on a different flavor in accomplishing their goals.

Let's Xorna kill Magneto and call it even.

I think the last time she and him had anything close to being a one-on-one fight was when this happened.

Interestingly, the X-Men don't seem to straight up fight Magneto as often as one might expect.
    He actually fought Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    He actually fought Phoenix

In before...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_4ca8jthAs

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    No Magneto doesn’t need to go world conquering cliché to give Jean’s team a bad guy to fight and certainly shouldn’t. That said I also agree the teams should take on a different flavor in accomplishing their goals.
    Jean already has two arch enemies in Maddie and Sinister....and she and Emma should never be on the same side either. Actually Jean doesn't hate Magmeto..She always shows disgust over how far he goes but she was still sympathetic to a Magneto wannabe.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hellinoze View Post
    Let's Xorna kill Magneto and call it even.
    Lol, that seems fair.

BANNED

A reUNION between THESE 4...
    ... Mags & Lorna...

... Jean...

... and X, CAN'T HAPPEN...

... SOON ENOUGH!!!!

Oh, the DRAMA. 8D