Thread: CW Sunday

Retired

This should help keep all the DC shows on the air for another season. I wonder what shows will fill the Sunday block?

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    This should help keep all the DC shows on the air for another season. I wonder what shows will fill the Sunday block?
    Legends seems to be the one that keeps getting bounced.

Retired

If they want to build up their audience for Sunday, they should move THE FLASH to that slot. Space out the DC shows through the week.

BANNED

Perhaps Traci 13?

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    Perhaps Traci 13?
    I had almost forgotten about that series to be honest.

Spectacular Member Martini Sigil's Avatar

I love that this channel exists... its like a guilty pleasure for me... As much as I love grittier TV like Mr. Robot, or Breaking Bad... every once in a while I like to counterbalance those shows with YA-TV ... and although I doubt that I will deviate from my regular Sunday shows (Game of Thrones, Westworld, Outlander, Homeland, Walking Dead, etc) ... the CW might give me something during the 8-9 hour to watch... not to mention that they have a loyal viewership... so I think this'll be a good move for them.

Most likely they want something strong to lead the night and justify adding Sunday. So probably Supernatural followed by the Charmed reboot. Supernatural fans follow it anywhere so it doesn't matter the day it airs.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Most likely they want something strong to lead the night and justify adding Sunday. So probably Supernatural followed by the Charmed reboot. Supernatural fans follow it anywhere so it doesn't matter the day it airs.
    Sunday will probably be a second (Friday being first) night for female dramedies so the network can't be pigeonholed as just a 'superhero channel.'