Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

It was alright. Thought the annual was stronger, but this wasn't too bad. Honestly waiting for this arc to be over so we can start the next one, as I'm not too interested in Venom or his mythos tbh. I thought Cyclops was fine, and its nice to see this event from his perspective.

Meh, the symbiote outfits look cool, I guess.

Astonishing Member

Its Jean, not JEEN!

Its not a big thing, but it bugs me everytime i read it. Its like some people always write Steve Rogers like this: Steve Rodgers.

Sorry

Errr...the issue was okay, a good read but i like it when Venom is just one guy. I dont want to many Venom characters running around...

Quote Originally Posted by DanMad1977 View Post
    Its Jean, not JEEN!

Its not a big thing, but it bugs me everytime i read it. Its like some people always write Steve Rogers like this: Steve Rodgers.

Sorry

Errr...the issue was okay, a good read but i like it when Venom is just one guy. I dont want to many Venom characters running around...
    Jean is Jean + Teen. It's a nickname for her young time-displaced version. Same for Tyke(Teen Scott) instead of Cyke.

Its Jean, not JEEN!

Sorry

It's intentional misspelling. Jeen=Teen+Jean. To differentiate from her adult self.

EDIT: Wiccan ninja'd me.

Astonishing Member

Thanks for clearing that up, guys!

But no excuse for the Rogers/Rodgers thing

Thanks for clearing that up, guys!

But no excuse for the Rogers/Rodgers thing
    I say Rogue/Rouge is the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    I'm still waiting for Tyke to stop being the designated chump during fights. Everyone else has progressed since coming to the future except him - he's actually less capable than he was in the 60's issues he got pulled out of.
    Sad but true, and Teen Angel isn't much better off, either. Look at this issue, for example: he leaves a vapour trail anyone can track and he's the one thrown into the symbiote tanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    I say Rogue/Rouge is the worst.
    That one gets me, too, along with X-Mens.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

BANNED

I didn't read it because I didn't care about this issue. But thanks for the Spoilers :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Jean is Jean + Teen. It's a nickname for her young time-displaced version. Same for Tyke(Teen Scott) instead of Cyke.
    I hate both of them. It’s Young/teen Jean or Scott

New JerZ. You KNOW something! Tell me what you know!

I'm not keeping up with Red, Gold or Blue. The proprietor of comic book store told me Jeen merged with WHR Jean during Resurrection thus removing Jeen as an individual character from the books. Does this take place before that?
    Author of X-Forums.

Follow Goddess on Instagram.

Quote Originally Posted by Goddess View Post
    I'm not keeping up with Red, Gold or Blue. The proprietor of comic book store told me Jeen merged with WHR Jean during Resurrection thus removing Jeen as an individual character from the books. Does this take place before that?
    Your comic guy is either smoking some DC: Rebirth drugs or he's intentionally lying to you. No, that did not happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Spectacular Member

Cyclops was a boss this issue yeah he got injured, but he did not want to stop fighting and kept pushing through. I would do the same for my Dad. I like how he is writing Venom, but it's different then Costa, Bunn Venom is more violent and pissed off.

Quote Originally Posted by Goddess View Post
    Da fuq?

Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

I love Cullen Bunn (his Uncanny X-Men was awesome!) but this book has pretty much sucked.
    Please Remain Calm