Page 1 of 77 123451151 ... LastLast

Default Black Panther First Reactions Are In

Black Panther first reactions are in. Looks like Marvel has a new winner. Reactions appear to be really positive.

http://www.slashfilm.com/black-panther-early-buzz/

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entr...b0a52682ff59a1

A sample of reactions.

#BlackPanther is simply awesome. Extremely bold and as touching as it is thrilling, it boasts GOT-style intrigue, crazy innovative action and a deep bench of memorable characters. Top 5 all-time Marvel movie, easy. More later. pic.twitter.com/mmz8Nuf1sy

— Brian Truitt (@briantruitt)
    #BlackPanther is exceptional – the James Bond of the MCU. You've seen nothing like this in a superhero movie – it's bold, beautiful & intense, but there's a depth & spiritualness that is unlike anything Marvel has ever done. It's 100% African & it is dope af. pic.twitter.com/Z77IjnIjf2

— ErikDavis (@ErikDavis)
    BLACK PANTHER is incredible, kinetic, purposeful. A superhero movie about why representation & identity matters, and how tragic it is when those things are denied to people. The 1st MCU movie about something real; Michael B. Jordan’s Killmonger had me weeping and he’s the VILLAIN

— jen yamato (@jenyamato)
    Marvel has outdone themselves, #BlackPanther is remarkable and the best #Marvel film to date. Finally, a mature superhero film that doesn’t feel like a superhero film. Prepare to have your mind blown. Black Panther has officially redefined the superhero genre as we know it. Bravo

— Scott Menzel (@TheOtherScottM)
    BLACK PANTHER. Incredible. Real world building with Wakanda. Great mythology building around the Black Panther. Solid character development. Top notch action. Great narrative. Wonderful villain (rare for Marvel). Killer soundtrack. Fav MCU film since Civil War.

- John Campea( @johncampea)
    Praise is strong with this one.
    Last edited by Soubhagya; 01-30-2018 at 06:33 AM.

Astonishing Member

I seriously can't wait for this movie. Can it be Feb 16th already!

Wow they lifted the embargo early but im loving what im hearing so far. But Coogler has yet to not impress me with a movies hes made. This might be blasphemy but Creed is my favorite rocky movie lol.

Love that they are playing up the spiritual aspect. Just hope the Soul stone is just a tool to commune with the Panther god and not its origin.
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 01-30-2018 at 06:37 AM.

BANNED

wow looks like yet another flop...back to the drawing board you go Marvel

Reading through all the reviews seem alot of ppl seem to think Killmonger is a great villian with development and a emotional arc. Alot saying hes the best.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/news...b7Kz&ocid=iehp but the MCU movies are just for kids and for laughs though!

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Reading through all the reviews seem alot of ppl seem to think Killmonger is a great villian with development and a emotional arc. Alot saying hes the best.
    Yes it makes me happy. I don't think that there's a villain problem in MCU. They are mostly good but relatively underused. Still its a common complaint. And a great villain is always good news.

This is the 16th MCU movie, right? That streak must be some kind of record. I don't think any other studio can say that they've made 16 positively received movies in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    This is the 16th MCU movie, right? That streak must be some kind of record. I don't think any other studio can say that they've made 16 positively received movies in a row.
    18th I think.

Quote Originally Posted by RikWriter View Post
    18th I think.
    Oh, right. Forgot about Dr. Strange and Ant-Man. Weird, they're among my favourites.

Astonishing Member

Disney and Pixar have had streaks. But even they would have a year or more between releases.

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    Disney and Pixar have had streaks. But even they would have a year or more between releases.
    Just don't mention the Cars franchise.

Shaw Brothers.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Shaw Brothers.
    Well, if we could revive the studio or resurrect the Brothers themselves, and then have them work on an MCU Shang-Chi film, I will be a very, very happy fanboy.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Just don't mention the Cars franchise.
    Well the first one was pretty great anyway. Love your avatar BTW!!!