Page 29 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JKtheMac View Post
    Now you are just looking for a rise out of me. I adore Parker in Homecoming. It’s not in my top three which is now Avengers / BP / Avengers AOU. (No I don’t rate Cap movies as highly as everyone else seems to.)
    I adore Peter Parker, though I only like him quite a bit in Homecoming .

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Legion87 View Post
    I am interested to see how my MCU rankings will go after I see Black Panther and Infinity War. For me the best of the MCU films so far are, Civil War, Winter Soldier, Avengers, Thor Ragnorok, Spider Man Homecoming, Iron Man, Guardians of the Galaxy. Not to say I don't think the other films are great, because I do. I just think those particular ones are the best of the best (as of right now).
    Wow your list is even more eclectic than mine. BP and Thor are characters I gravitate too and I only wish there was a Thor movie this good.

Quote Originally Posted by JKtheMac View Post
    I saw the very first flash of the teaser trailer. It had hardly anything in it and I was pointedly not watching over my wife’s shoulder.
    Lol you got way more self control then me.

I am interested to see how my MCU rankings will go after I see Black Panther and Infinity War. For me the best of the MCU films so far are, Civil War, Winter Soldier, Avengers, Thor Ragnorok, Spider Man Homecoming, Iron Man, Guardians of the Galaxy. Not to say I don't think the other films are great, because I do. I just think those particular ones are the best of the best (as of right now).
    Id put Ironman right after tws and swap Gotg for Gotg 2. But besides that i agree 100% with that list.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Id put Ironman right after tws and swap Gotg for Gotg 2. But besides that i agree 100% with that list.
    It was tough because Ant Man and Dr.Strange just did miss the list.

It was tough because Ant Man and Dr.Strange just did miss the list.
    Yea ironman 2 and Thor 2 are the only ones i didnt love and i still enjoyed those somewhat they just werent as good

I thought it was good, but the cgi costume and fights hurt it for me.

98% on RT with 228 reviews in total, only 5 negative. Average rating 8.3/10. Top critics 100% and 9/10.

Now that, is impressive.

It's really good.

Some of the fight scenes aren't as impressive as some other comic book movies.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    98% on RT with 228 reviews in total, only 5 negative. Average rating 8.3/10. Top critics 100% and 9/10.

Now that, is impressive.
    Black Panther has become very similar to Wonder Woman. I wonder what the RT score will be without all the racial politics played and misguided SJW reviews.

BANNED

Or maybe its just a good movie

Quote Originally Posted by Sandfall View Post
    Black Panther has become very similar to Wonder Woman. I wonder what the RT score will be without all the racial politics played and misguided SJW reviews.
    Oh, for f$%k's sake.

Just got home after an 11pm showing.

Was it the best comic book movie I’ve ever seen? I’m not sure that it was. But certainly no other film in the genre put me through such a satisfying emotional wringer. Thank you, Ryan Coogler.

Just got home. But i loved it, the only complaints i have are the CGI was weak in some places. I literaly liked or loved every character. I liked what they did with M'Baku. He was more like a Silver Samurai type charatcer then ManApe but it worked.

One question why the hell does tchaka still have a fu**ed up eye in the after life? Lol im jk just something i was wondering in story. From a production standpoint thats the actors eye(Or glass eye maybe?)

Oh and Sigphi the score was almost all African music. I think they played Kendrick during the big chase scene and it was playing on Klaues radio. It was background noise. Then they played him again during the credits

Man Marvel dont like villians. They got rid of two of them and made the other a good guy. Oh and Tossed Hunters title off on bucky as a throw away line for comic fans. Thought its small enough Hunter can still be white wolf and pop up in the Sequel.

Oh and anyone complaing about Tchalla losing a fight. Go read a comic with Killmonger. He has a history of stomping Tchalla

BANNED

7.5/10 (good).The movie is very much like an upgraded Thor 1.