Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post

spoilers:
Honestly I'm not sure Daniel under Mr. Miyagi's teaching did a whole lot better a job at descalating violent situations than Sam and Robby though. But yeah.... Daniel and his teaching didn't end up being a whole lot better than Cobra Kais in this regard. It's fair to say in pretty much all the situations the Cobras started things, but only by a hair.

But honestly I'm assuming all this is by design. I'm assuming that even Daniels side approach is supposed to be flawed to the point that some sort of middle ground between Johnny and Daniel approach will end up getting the desired result. Not that I think that entirely makes sense, but I think that's what they are ultimately going for.

end of spoilers
spoilers:
That's not fair to say. Up until the point where Hawk trashes the Miyagi do dojo the Cobras didn't do shit. Throughout season one Daniel was antagonizing Johnny for no real reason. This continues in season 2. The rivalry between the dojos is hugely on Daniel. His "snake in the grass" comment on his commercial planted the seeds for it.
end of spoilers