Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I finally watched season 3. Just as good as previous seasons imo. The parts where Daniel went to Tokyo and got to revisit characters from the second movie is easily my favorite part. Chosen reintroduction was hilarious.

I feel Daniel and his wife should have flexed their white collar muscle more. I would have gotten all the cobra kais arrested for starting a gang war in my house.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I finally watched season 3. Just as good as previous seasons imo. The parts where Daniel went to Tokyo and got to revisit characters from the second movie is easily my favorite part. Chosen reintroduction was hilarious.

I feel Daniel and his wife should have flexed their white collar muscle more. I would have gotten all the cobra kais arrested for starting a gang war in my house.
    Lol there is nothing even somewhat realistic about these kids behavior ans lack of accountability. These kids would have classified as gang members and police woulda been all over them. Might be a nice part of California but it's still California. They would have been hit with a Gang injunction. Boom Cobra Kai done

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Lol there is nothing even somewhat realistic about these kids behavior ans lack of accountability. These kids would have classified as gang members and police woulda been all over them. Might be a nice part of California but it's still California. They would have been hit with a Gang injunction. Boom Cobra Kai done
    Not even that. The parents of those kids would have sued the school, Daniel, Johnny and Kreese into oblivion. There would be no season 3.

Also I find it hilarious Daniel is ok with using a karate tournament decide what happens to a man that tried to have his daughter killed in their home.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    Not even that. The parents of those kids would have sued the school, Daniel, Johnny and Kreese into oblivion. There would be no season 3.

Also I find it hilarious Daniel is ok with using a karate tournament decide what happens to a man that tried to have his daughter killed in their home.
    I'm sure all the parents can charge each of the kids with assault given how often the two dojos got into fights outside of school grounds. Tory has definitely violated her probation when the cobras invaded Daniel home. She better not be around when season 4 rolls around.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Bumping this thread. Binged this show for the first time a couple weeks ago after my roommates nagged me to watch it. Overall, I'm glad they did bcause I loved it despite not having a big attachment to any of the old Karate Kid movies. Save for Hawk and Demetri (and even the latter isn't terrible all the way through), I love all the characters. My favorites so far being Johnny, Robby, Daniel, Amanda and Miguel.

Can't wait to see Terry Silver hamming it up next season.

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    This totally needs to be called out by Amanda next season, along with the fact that Johnny and Daniel left Robby (who likely had a concussion) alone with this man who just tried to murder them both, and almost killed Johnny in the past. Did they just not want to deal with the awkward ride home if they grabbed Robby? Lol

Also if I was Robby I'd be a little incensed that I served time in juvie for a horrible accident while the other Cobras deliberately pull some premeditated shit like this and face zero consequences.