View Poll Results: Which Crossover is MOST LIKELY to happen?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Superman / Spider-Man

0 0%
  • Batman / Spider-Man

5 25.00%
  • Avengers / JL

8 40.00%
  • X-Men / Titans (plus Batman)

1 5.00%
  • Deadpool / Harley Quinn

2 10.00%
  • Spiderverse / JL (animated)

1 5.00%
  • Spiderverse / Teen Titans (animated)

1 5.00%
  • Fantastic Four / Superman

0 0%
  • Batman / Wolverine

1 5.00%
  • Superman / Avengers

1 5.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default The First Marvel/DC movie?

Assuming it ever happens,(i.e. the companies agree to do a crossover) which of these do you think has the best chance of happening? (The poll isn't about what you want to see happen, but feel free to mention what you'd like to see in the comments, or if there's something else you think has a better chance of getting made aside from what's in the poll)
    Last edited by j9ac9k; 09-12-2022 at 07:11 PM.

Aren't the rights to Spider-Man back in dispute again or something? Between Marvel and Sony?

Anyway, I think an animated production would serve better than anything live action. Giving both sides room for which character interpretation both want to use. And from that, I'd do a Justice League/Avengers crossover.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Aren't the rights to Spider-Man back in dispute again or something? Between Marvel and Sony?

Anyway, I think an animated production would serve better than anything live action. Giving both sides room for which character interpretation both want to use. And from that, I'd do a Justice League/Avengers crossover.
    It's up in the air if Sony is going to make a another deal or not.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post

This. Animated is the way to go. Walk before you run.

I would go Spiderman/Batman animated, as I think the characters of both worlds could work better than Superman/Spiderman would.

Back in the treasury days when they did Spiderman/Superman, they had things in common like the newspaper business they worked for. In current times, they have nothing in common.

I wouldn't even consider live action between the companies, unless DC allows its characters to be "Marvelled". DC storytelling wouldn't work for any Marvel characters, with maybe exception of Wolverine.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

A Marvel/DC crossover? That will only happen the day Disney buys every major media company and establishes it's monopoly forever so it's shareholders can dance in Teddy Roosevelt's grave. So, in 2029 or thereabouts.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    A Marvel/DC crossover? That will only happen the day Disney buys every major media company and establishes it's monopoly forever so it's shareholders can dance in Teddy Roosevelt's grave. So, in 2029 or thereabouts.
    And after putting DeSantis behind bars for life. He made a lifelong enemy of the Mouse.

Arrow

Honestly, and I'm saying this as DC Fan, with all the problems at DC/Discovery (including those I'm aware of that are not publically known yet) I wouldn't be surprised if these crossovers happen sooner than we all think by way of yet another Disney acquisition. Give it 2-3 years 5 tops I'd say.
    Last edited by Celgress; 09-12-2022 at 09:11 PM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

[If they ever really did a Avengers/ JL crossover, maybe Marvel could convince DC to actually do a multi-movie buildup to it.

As to which would be most likely, I went with Deadpool/ Harley. Deadpool is already outside of the events of other movies and breaks the 4th wall. So a DP/ HQ crossover could be this bats**t crazy thing with him insisting she's a movie and comic book character and her loving the crazy as she perceives him and both going back to their respective universes, agreeing that nobody is going to believe any of this really happened.
    Last edited by Powerboy; 09-12-2022 at 09:27 PM.
    Power with Girl is better.

Retired

For historical symmetry, it should be a Warner-Disney co-production of THE WIZARD OF OZ, given that was the first book that the two comic book publishers co-published--the tabloid sized MGM'S MARVELOUS WIZARD OF OZ (1975), adapted from Metro-Goldwyn Mayer's THE WIZARD OF OZ by Roy Thomas, John Buscema, Tony DeZuniga and the Tribe.

Astonishing Member

I don't even want to see a crossover.

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Honestly, and I'm saying this as DC Fan, with all the problems at DC/Discovery (including those I'm aware of that are not publically known yet) I wouldn't be surprised if these crossovers happen sooner than we all think by way of yet another Disney acquisition. Give it 2-3 years 5 tops I'd say.
    They would never be able to afford WB.

First crossover was gotg vol 2 who had mantis / willow who lived in both universes!

Second was chip and dale rescue rangers movie that has avengers tigra and jla batman in the same movie!

Let's not forget the lego movie crossover with lego batman and lego star wars!

Krypto/Rocket Raccoon.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    They would never be able to afford WB.
    Actually Disney was going to buy WB when it was worth much more before AT&T bought, it was when this deal fell apart they decided to buy FOX.

Quote Originally Posted by ZuLuLu View Post
    Actually Disney was going to buy WB when it was worth much more before AT&T bought, it was when this deal fell apart they decided to buy FOX.
    They couldn't even afford fox actually they had to pay alot off with stock so I don't think buying WB was ever really a option also isn't WB worth more now?