Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Midnighter, of course, because of his ability to compute millions of scenarios till he finds right one. Effectively he’s got the power set needed to achieve Batman type feats.

But...on same logic...any character with a good brain and ability to think super fast ought to be a good to great tactician. So Barry Allen ought to be up there. And Superman ought to be near top, if we reject modern tendency to write him as a wee bit thick.
    Last edited by JackDaw; 02-16-2018 at 01:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JackDaw View Post
    Midnighter, of course, because of his ability to compute millions of scenarios till he finds right one. Effectively he’s got the power set needed to achieve Batman type feats.

But...on same logic...any character with a good brain and ability to think super fast ought to be a good to great tactician. So Barry Allen ought to be up there. And Superman ought to be near top, if we reject modern tendency to write him as a wee bit thick.
    Being intelligent and being a tactician are not exactly the same thing. Though with Rebirth Superman being the same as Post-Crisis, I would say he is a tactician, but maybe not the best.

In the early JLA comics it was always Hawkman or Atom who came up with plans....but obviously that changed

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Superman, when written correctly.

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Quote Originally Posted by Barbatos666 View Post
    Lol at Tim Drake and Nightwing. I think Jason is the only Robin I'd put up there.
    Seriously?

I don't think Jason is better at anything than any of those 2. Mayb he can outfight Spoiler or something, but that's about it as bat-people go.
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

Old school Amanda Waller.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    Old school Amanda Waller.
    Was just about to say Amanda Waller.

Quote Originally Posted by BohemiaDrinker View Post
    Seriously?

I don't think Jason is better at anything than any of those 2. Mayb he can outfight Spoiler or something, but that's about it as bat-people go.
    You should Read more Red Hood like UTRH and Lost days. You're leaving Jason way to short on credit here lol.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Astonishing Member

Krypto!!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by failo.legendkiller View Post
    Bruce Wayne
    Lex Luthor
    Tim Drake
    So what happened to Tims plan in Forever Evil

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    You should Read more Red Hood like UTRH and Lost days. You're leaving Jason way to short on credit here lol.
    He's brilliant in his own way but nowhere near the intellect of Tim Drake or Dick Grayson

I would add The Riddler to the list.

Constantine could be in consideration but the problem is that he doesn’t care about who gets hurt or killed on the way to getting the job done. He can match wits with anyone but he doesn’t always play fair.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Jason always gets pushed as the dumb reckless one that they ignore his intelligence. I agree with Tim being a great tactician but not Dick. Dick is a great leader but not a really good tactician, those two are not the same thing. I think it was in the Morrison Batman and Robin book where Dick says that he 'likes to jump first without a safety net' or something along those lines.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by KC93 View Post
    Jason always gets pushed as the dumb reckless one that they ignore his intelligence. I agree with Tim being a great tactician but not Dick. Dick is a great leader but not a really good tactician, those two are not the same thing. I think it was in the Morrison Batman and Robin book where Dick says that he 'likes to jump first without a safety net' or something along those lines.
    Thats very dependent on the writer, Dick has been written smarter than in his current incarnation, Tim was originally not as smart as his current incarnation and Jason is really poorly treated by the current Batman writers.