Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    In the Xplain interview, Taylor pretty much confirmed what we all knew and its that Jean's return was rushed. They didnt know how that mini series was ending when he was tasked to write Red, so thats why he jumped ahead a couple of months with issue #1 and the annual will be used to backtrack now that he's been given a chance to read the finale to PR
    For YEARS, Marvel said that "Jean's return wasn't a story they wanted to rush". They kept her dead more than 13 years. They teased fans with Hope, Jeen, and they simply didn't want the real one to come back "because it was a story they didn't want to rush" ? And now we learn that her return was nothing but planned... Yeah Marvel, good luck to make me trust in your "visions", "reboots", "fresh starts" in the future.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hellinoze View Post
    For YEARS, Marvel said that "Jean's return wasn't a story they wanted to rush". They kept her dead more than 13 years. They teased fans with Hope, Jeen, and they simply didn't want the real one to come back "because it was a story they didn't want to rush" ? And now we learn that her return was nothing but planned... Yeah Marvel, good luck to make me trust in your "visions", "reboots", "fresh starts" in the future.
    I stopped trusting them years ago... Marvel sadly is just HYPE the last years. The exceptions are very few.