View Poll Results: Storm - darker skin/brown eyes/ kinky hair?

Voters
116. You may not vote on this poll
  • No changes at all, please: lighter skin, blue eyes and straight hair for me!

    44 37.93%
  • Darker skin only, please

    32 27.59%
  • Brown eyes only, pleass

    0 0%
  • Kinky hair only, please

    1 0.86%
  • Darker skin and brown eyes only, please

    0 0%
  • Darker skin and kinky hair only, please

    17 14.66%
  • Brown eyes and kinky hair only, please

    0 0%
  • All 3 changes, please: darker skin, brown eyes AND kinky hair for me!

    10 8.62%
  • I would still like Storm equally, changes or no changes

    7 6.03%
  • I would still dislike Storm equally, changes or no changes

    2 1.72%
  • "Storm?" ... uh, which one was she in the BLACK PANTHER movie again?

    3 2.59%
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
Results 211 to 221 of 221
  1. #211
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    568

    Default

    I swear sometimes this board gives me life!!!

  2. #212
    BANNED
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Inside Storm's heart
    Posts
    27,269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    To be fair, what did you expect from an anime named Bleach?
    The hair was bleached?

  3. #213
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    568

    Default



    Bleaching evident.

    Extreme case:



    Only in Hollywood must you hate yourself being of color.

    P.S. I wonder if you do the parts that show only or the whole body?
    Last edited by Tmacaoni; 03-05-2018 at 08:49 PM.

  4. #214
    ☁ϟ CookieOnTsunami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    House Of Almerac
    Posts
    8,009

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tmacaoni View Post


    Bleaching evident.

    Extreme case:



    Only in Hollywood must you hate yourself being of color.

    P.S. I wonder if you do the parts that show only or the whole body?
    I cannot stand Charmaine Tha Goddess.
    RCO007_w-1.jpg

    Storm seems to be heading this way in gold too. Smh
    Last edited by CookieOnTsunami; 03-05-2018 at 09:08 PM.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥

    Maxima Appreciation Thread ♡


    Jean Grey Slander? Not on MY watch!

    CHECKMATE [/B]

    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

    ♡♡♡

  5. #215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tmacaoni View Post


    Bleaching evident.

    Extreme case:



    Only in Hollywood must you hate yourself being of color.

    P.S. I wonder if you do the parts that show only or the whole body?
    LMAO at Sammy Sosa, dude look like damn vampire. Lil Kim done went f***ed herself up too smh. It's a shame because she was beautiful... nasty, but still beautiful.

  6. #216
    That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Interdimensional
    Posts
    2,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroex View Post
    Grace Jones is the All Mother.
    Amen......

  7. #217
    BANNED
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Inside Storm's heart
    Posts
    27,269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    She's a dark skinned woman that's the take away from how she originally appeared on the giant sized and what Coates canonically described her as.
    Claremont told us what her skin was like though.

  8. #218
    BANNED
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Inside Storm's heart
    Posts
    27,269

    Default

    Storm is depicted to have a little lighter dark skin (aside from voluptuous and height) to show her uniqueness from other african characters. And that will make everyone think how peculiar Storm really is, having pure black parents but has grown to have unique features. Which is nirmal, because she's the chosen one. Only the chosen one gets to have white hair and blue eyes every after a few generations.


    Im not being racist because Storm is more beautiful and is the most beautiful female character in comics, including white - skinned women.
    Last edited by RLAAMJR.; 03-06-2018 at 11:56 PM.

  9. #219
    Astonishing Member BroHomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Storm is depicted to have a little lighter dark skin (aside from voluptuous and height) to show her uniqueness from other african characters. And that will make everyone think how peculiar Storm really is, having pure black parents but has grown to have unique features. Which is nirmal, because she's the chosen one. Only the chosen one gets to have white hair and blue eyes every after a few generations.


    Im not being racist because Storm is more beautiful and is the most beautiful female character in comics, including white - skinned women.
    This post is conflicting

  10. #220
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,184

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Storm is depicted to have a little lighter dark skin (aside from voluptuous and height) to show her uniqueness from other african characters. And that will make everyone think how peculiar Storm really is, having pure black parents but has grown to have unique features. Which is nirmal, because she's the chosen one. Only the chosen one gets to have white hair and blue eyes every after a few generations.

    Women with Ororo's slender build and muscle tone aren't described as voluptuous.

    Also her unique physical traits are a result of her being a mutant.

  11. #221
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    In love with you.
    Posts
    2,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tmacaoni View Post
    I swear sometimes this board gives me life!!!
    Oh yeah? To whom much life is given, much is expected.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmacaoni View Post


    Bleaching evident.

    Extreme case:



    Only in Hollywood must you hate yourself being of color.

    P.S. I wonder if you do the parts that show only or the whole body?
    Thank you for adding some visual proof to help illustrate my earlier points. You a very much an appreciated addition here.
    Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroex View Post
    I cannot stand Charmaine Tha Goddess.
    RCO007_w-1.jpg

    Storm seems to be heading this way in gold too. Smh
    We gotta do better... lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    LMAO at Sammy Sosa, dude look like damn vampire. Lil Kim done went f***ed herself up too smh. It's a shame because she was beautiful... nasty, but still beautiful.
    Don't he look crazy? Scary as all hell, I say. He looks very sickly. Sick in the head. Him and that damn Lil Kim? I can't even... did you hear the rumors of her not approving of Naturi Naughton playing her in the Notorious movie? It's rumored that lil Kim wanted an Asian woman to play her. Granted, I don't have much information to prove otherwise.
    Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    This post is conflicting
    A great many of them are. You'll learn to leave certain people where they are.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •