Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BBeeryan View Post
    Storm definitely deserves a solo movie. Not sure how you could say she doesn't need a solo movie, only a sway with Wolverine. Especially considering Wolverine had multiple solo movies. So wouldn't a swap with him, technically give Storm multiple solo movies? I must say that I'm not trying to be rude, but it's really hard following the logic of some people. Can you better help me to understand what you mean, because right now, I'm lost?
    Storm is known best as the co-leader of the X-Men.A personal movie for Storm will be more like a spin off. She has more important role to play as the leader of the X-Men than getting her own movie. I am not saying she does not ever deserve her own movie but it should be way down the line after she has served as the leader of the X-men, then she can go off on her own. Nearly every character in X-men can get a personal movie except these characters are a part of a team. Wolverine got too much attention in the movies, it is time for Storm to get the same type of attention.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sandfall View Post
    Storm is known best as the co-leader of the X-Men.A personal movie for Storm will be more like a spin off. She has more important role to play as the leader of the X-Men than getting her own movie. I am not saying she does not ever deserve her own movie but it should be way down the line after she has served as the leader of the X-men, then she can go off on her own. Nearly every character in X-men can get a personal movie except these characters are a part of a team. Wolverine got too much attention in the movies, it is time for Storm to get the same type of attention.
    This is understandable. The fact remains that if she gets a swap with Wolverine, then that swap entails multiple solo movies on top of over representation in what should be team films. I don't get how she would get a success swap with him in particular and not get solo movies to her name.

Spectacular Member

Nakia was perfect......Bringing Storm in now will feel more forced and shoehorned than it was in the comics. They won't get rid of Lupita because of some forced awful comic book marriage that they have since realized how big of a mistake it was.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Child of the Atom View Post
    Nakia was perfect......Bringing Storm in now will feel more forced and shoehorned than it was in the comics. They won't get rid of Lupita because of some forced awful comic book marriage that they have since realized how big of a mistake it was.
    It's a perfect reason why Nakia turns into a villain. Because BP fells in love with Storm and ignores her.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    It's a perfect reason why Nakia turns into a villain. Because BP fells in love with Storm and ignores her.
    That would be a terrible story that has some misogynistic implications "she went crazy over a man". I can live without Storm being romantically involved with Black Panther in the films.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    That would be a terrible story that has some misogynistic implications "she went crazy over a man". I can live without Storm being romantically involved with Black Panther in the films.
    Same. Plus it would really be a waste to just throw a high tier actress like Lupita to the side like that, and Chadwick even implied in a couple of interviews that he’s not even worried about Storm and he said that Lupita really wants Nakia to be BP’s love interest throughout the series. And they had undeniable chemistry.

I’m fine with Storm and BP being friends in the MCU but being love interests? No. Like others have said, Storm needs her own movie.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

BANNED

They need to pair Storm with her one true soulmate Yukio in the movies. Maybe then Marvel won’t be so chickenshit about doing it definitively in the comics.