Page 41 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GrandEleven View Post
    I was hoping Avengers BC would have been a series by now. I guess I'll take the FCBD consolation prize.

Curious what changes they have in mind for Jen-Hulk, and acknowledging that strange will be temporary in a "rotating door" capacity I'm not sure I"m sold on. Finally: for an avenger book that initial art doesn't look good to me at all. maybe the final product will look better.
    If you're talking about the images from the FCBD issue, that's Sara Pichelli and she won't be the regular artist on the book. If you're talking about what you've seen of McGuinness' Avengers art so far, well, I don't know - I think it looks pretty great to me!

And I like having a rotating spot on the team - it allows for a little variety.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    In a way that's not the Odin we know because historically the gods have gotten their butts kicked by visiting Celestials.

Between this and that Celestial killing ax we saw in Uncanny Avengers, it sort of makes you wonder why the gods had so much trouble with the Celestials in the past.
    Anyway, Odin didn't slay a Celestial alone as some are implying here. He did it together with a Phoenix, Starbrand, Ghost Rider, a Sorcerer Supreme, etc. So, not that impressive at all.
    Last edited by Dr. Banner; 04-15-2018 at 07:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Banner View Post
    Anyway, Odin didn't slay a Celestial alone as some are implying here. He did it together with a Phoenix, Starbrand, Ghost Rider, a Sorcerer Supreme, etc. So, not that ompressive at all.
    Yeah, did any of y'all read the Legacy issue lol.

It took a whole team of overpowered entities.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

Exactly! And even if they didn't read it, the article mentions it.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Right i gotta know which Panther Aaron is going to write. The See Wakanda and die, or the Panther getting beat by his ex-wife.
    It's Aaron, so I guess the latter. Get ready to read the most ineffective Thor as well.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

I hope they actually show that fight. I'm curious what Black Panther and Iron Fist did. Even Ghost Rider seems to be s bit out of his weight class.

Odin said the BP pled the group.That should be cool to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I agree with you about Doctor Strange. I think he should be a full time member, but they have him going cosmic in his new book.
    I don't want him as a full-time member after how Aaron wrote Stephen in his Dr. Strange run.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't want him as a full-time member after how Aaron wrote Stephen in his Dr. Strange run.
    Very good point. I forgot about that.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Interesting thing about She-Hulk is not only has the green color returned, but the glowing 'scars' are gone too.

I'm guessing in part her look returning part-way to her regular self might be a reaction to Bruce coming back from the dead, as that's what partially caused the change in the first place.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    I'm guessing in part her look returning part-way to her regular self might be a reaction to Bruce coming back from the dead, as that's what partially caused the change in the first place.
    I was under the impression that she was pretty much back to normal by the end of Tamaki's run, but I guess Aaron didn't want to run with that...

Even before Civil War II there were the occasional temporary mutations to her body and persona....Red Zone/Search for She-Hulk, Avengers Dissasembled, towards the end of "Sensational" etc.

Maybe like Betty (Red She-Hulk) towards the end of her title, she has two form as well, the regular one, and then the more muscular, savage version.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Thor never seemed to spend a whole lotta time in that Avengers chairperson spot for whatever reason. But yeah... if any writer would give him that spot I suppose it would be Aaron.
    Knowing Aaron, it would only be to have him fail miserably to make another character look better...like Captain Marvel. Because let's face it, someone is going to have to job to Carol. Her reputation is in the crapper and no one has the time or patience for a redemption story. So Thor and Tony are probably going to be the characters who will be charged with putting Carol over.

Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

Interesting thing about She-Hulk is not only has the green color returned, but the glowing 'scars' are gone too.

Bruce's death was a part of it but it was more how he died. The betrayal of Clint and Bruce having that death pact without even consulting her is what mainly messed her up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I was under the impression that she was pretty much back to normal by the end of Tamaki's run, but I guess Aaron didn't want to run with that...
    Still struggling with her fear but yeah she was back to her regularly muscled 6'7" She-Hulk form.
    Even before Civil War II there were the occasional temporary mutations to her body and persona....Red Zone/Search for She-Hulk, Avengers Dissasembled, towards the end of "Sensational" etc.

Maybe like Betty (Red She-Hulk) towards the end of her title, she has two form as well, the regular one, and then the more muscular, savage version.
    She-Hulk has the most fluid control of her Hulk form having a Hulk form for her dayjob dealing with pencils and stapler, the mainstay She-Hulk for regular baddies and the Savage She-Hulk if Jen lost herself in rage or fear, so it seems Jen will have less control of her emotions going forward leading to a more default base monstrous She-Hulk. I just hope this reset back to just Savage She-Hulk doesn't lead to Jennifer to being Bruce v2.0.

Don't know why they didn't add Blue Marvel to this team. Ghost Rider seems random imo.

Quote Originally Posted by KidStranglehold View Post
    Don't know why they didn't add Blue Marvel to this team. Ghost Rider seems random imo.
    There was a Ghost Rider in the I billion bc Avengers team, so it kinda makes sense that the current one would be on the team in addition to Black Panther and Iron Fist. No Phoenix though.