Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    Green Lanterns, Hal N' Pals and Flash are still bi weekly
    Forgot about those! But yes, I could see all of those books becoming monthly after all of those arcs ending and being back with only monthly books by the fall.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashFreak View Post
    You are entitled to your opinion but that’s insane.
    No, it's not. I don't think Wally is likeable and Williamson only strengthened that opinion with how he wrote Wally in that Annual.
    “Somewhere, in our darkest night, we made up the story of a man who will never let us down.”

- Grant Morrison on Superman

Quote Originally Posted by FlashFreak View Post
    You are entitled to your opinion but that’s insane.
    That made me laugh. Thanks for the chuckle. I don't agree that the post you replied to was insane or anything like that but you still made me laugh.

I wonder if anyone here can clarify the difference between Injustice in print and Injustice online. I feel like I've read that there's more story/content in the print copies than the online version. Is that so? If so, I'll start buying the floppies though I've been buying it online each week since it began.

Do the single issues of Injustice (or collections) include additional content or am I wrong about that and can actually get the same content by continuing to buy weekly online?

This is actually the only comic I get online instead of in print because it publishes weekly that way and that's fun for me. But if I'm missing part of the story by reading it that way I'll definitely change over. Any responses much appreciated.

Extremely disappointed to see Titans, Teen Titans, and Super-Sons going bye-bye. (Medium disappointed about Supergirl, that's been hit or miss). Also, Birds of Prey listed as final issue (also pretty hit or miss) and Bombshells United on final arc.

For me it's the usual suspects: Batbooks, Superman, Action, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, GL, GLs, Green Arrow, Flash.
    I'll also pick up JLA: No Justice, the Terrifics and probably Mera.

No interest in the rest of the new age of heroes nonsense, and the cancelled titles are about to reduce my pull list by about 1/3rd.
    June better have some new teen books, a hawk book, (or heaven forbid Shazam, JSA or Legion titles) or I'm going to start adding back in some of the Marvel relaunch books.

I'm only not that disappointed in Supergirl ending because I'm hopeful that maybe she can move over to one of the Superman titles and be rid of that awful tv show set up.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Its the usual suspects for me to and at the rate DC is going looks like my pull is about to take a pretty severe hit as well. With Super Sons ending, the restructuring of the teams books/ lack of interest in No Justice and Bendis coming onto the Super titles I'll be down by half on my DC pull. Hopefully June will see some improvement.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

So Green Arrow annual 2 is apparently a tie in to JL: No Justice.. Seems likely the Benson sisters summer title will be a team book with Green Arrow and Amanda Waller.

Julie and Shawna Benson are leaving BoP and Marguerite Bennett is wrapping up Bombshells.
    DC: Aquaman, Batman, Harley Quinn, Wonder Woman

Marvel: Ms. Marvel, Punisher, Daredevil

Image: Outcast, Bitch Planet, The Autumnlands, Black Magick, The Goddamned

Indies: Black, Insexts, Animosity, Alters, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Red Sonja

I will buy a few trades and later follow up a few on goings in collected books.

Mighty Member

It seems like everything in the Superman family and all the team books are getting relaunched, hence Super Sons and Supergirl ending. Hopefully Super Sons will return in some form. It's one of the best series going right now.

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

If the adult Titans come back, they could give them to Kyle Higgins. He did a superb job with them in Nightwing: the new order.
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BohemiaDrinker View Post
    If the adult Titans come back, they could give them to Kyle Higgins. He did a superb job with them in Nightwing: the new order.
    Didn't read that, but I do know he's been doing a terrific job writing a group of young adults and telling great stories with them over in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

I'd check out Higgins on Titans. He couldn't possibly do any worse than Abnett.

I gotta catch up on those MMPR trades...

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    Didn't read that, but I do know he's been doing a terrific job writing a group of young adults and telling great stories with them over in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.
    Oh, it was the Titans book that I wanted; sadly in an alternate future.

But he got all the voices just right.
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post

I gotta catch up on those MMPR trades...
    Be sure to check out Go Go Power Rangers too. So far at least I actually prefer it to the main comic and Mora's art is just PERFECT.