Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Moon Girl and Devil Dino show in the works

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

I hope they manage to capture the charm and intelligence of the book while still being a kid's cartoon.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Interesting that this is Marvel Animation co-producing with another company and having Titmouse handle the actual animation.

I guess it makes sense with the news that they laid off a lot of staff that they're moving away from doing things in-house (which is probably for the best).

Never thought I'd see Laurence Fishburne producing a Marvel cartoon .

But this should be a lot of fun, and I'm interested to see what kind of animation style Titmouse will go with .

Yeah, Fishburne. That's great!!!!
    I want to see sooooooooooooo much dinosaur action, I can't even describe it
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

the show has been officially green lit for Disney Channel.

https://www.cbr.com/marvel-greenligh...nosaur-series/

hopefully the show can last for several seasons, and eventually have lots of cameos from various Marvel supporting characters.

It's important for this show to be rated G, family friendly adventures and mysteries.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Cool, though I am not especially fond of the redesigns. Moon looks off without her double bobbles and I am not feeling Devil Dinosaur with horns. Still, great news for fans!

Thank goodness Disney Animation is handling this instead of Marvel Animation.

I'm curious if they'll treat this more like Big Hero 6 then as a Marvel cartoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Thank goodness Disney Animation is handling this instead of Marvel Animation.

I'm curious if they'll treat this more like Big Hero 6 then as a Marvel cartoon.
    I wish they would let Disney Handle the stuff aimed at smaller kids and Marvel Animation can get back to making shows like Avengers EMH that are more appealing across age gaps. But I've heard people on here talk highly of Pantherquest but I'll probaly never watch it' unless its on Disney +.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    I wish they would let Disney Handle the stuff aimed at smaller kids and Marvel Animation can get back to making shows like Avengers EMH that are more appealing across age gaps. But I've heard people on here talk highly of Pantherquest but I'll probaly never watch it' unless its on Disney +.
    Panther Quest is a really good show that I felt was held back by poor production values and being associated with Avengers Assemble, but it was a strong series in it's own right.

It doesn't seem set for Disney+ like the rest of Assemble, but I think they might eventually upload all the episodes on the Marvel HQ Youtube channel.

To be honest, with the quality of Marvel Animation on their own as of late, I'd just rather Disney take over entirely.

Panther Quest is a really good show that I felt was held back by poor production values and being associated with Avengers Assemble, but it was a strong series in it's own right.

It doesn't seem set for Disney+ like the rest of Assemble, but I think they might eventually upload all the episodes on the Marvel HQ Youtube channel.

To be honest, with the quality of Marvel Animation on their own as of late, I'd just rather Disney take over entirely.
    Yea I'd be fine with that too but I just wish every show didnt have to be Ultimate Spiderman and Assemble where I feel like they arent even trying to appeal to anyone who not a small child. But maybe those shows got better idk.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Yea I'd be fine with that too but I just wish every show didnt have to be Ultimate Spiderman and Assemble where I feel like they arent even trying to appeal to anyone who not a small child. But maybe those shows got better idk.
    They kind of got better, but never as good as some of the old cartoons in my opinion.

I see stuff like Young Justice and Wonder Woman: Bloodlines and I wonder to myself why Marvel can't release stuff like that, but it's probably because their main priority is the movies.

They kind of got better, but never as good as some of the old cartoons in my opinion.

I see stuff like Young Justice and Wonder Woman: Bloodlines and I wonder to myself why Marvel can't release stuff like that, but it's probably because their main priority is the movies.
    I love Young Justice and the animation is still top notch but iono not feeling the latest season. Anyway yea Marvel did some good stuff but not in awhile. EMH I loved, I enjoyed Wolverine and the Xmen and loved the AoA direction of season 2 b4 It got cancelled. Planet Hulk was imo a good condensed version of the story. Doctor Strange was solid too. Everything else from the era and after in animation from Marvel gets a hard pass from me. Looking forward to the HULU shows. Specifically Howard the Duck by Kevin Smith.

I hope the show becomes a smash, runaway hit. Just to see the reaction to the name, "Moon Girl & DEVIL Dinosaur.

I wish Larry Fishburne was my cool uncle.

Immediately gives me a slight Tartakovsky vibe, which can never be a bad thing. Everyone who hasn't should watch Primal stat.