Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Default Super Sons 13 Discussion

Probably my favorite issue yet, love seeing the slice of life stuff with Jon in school. Hope we get to see more of Jon's new friend as well. Talia still pretty evil of course, I expect nothing less at this point. Should be fun seeing her and Lois interact together.

I really enjoyed this issue. Art wasn't bad, but it could have been better. My dissatisfaction with the art might be because I consider Jimenez as the perfect artist for this series. I enjoy the series a lot more when he draws it. I am looking forward to seeing more of super sons' school adventures in whatever title Tomasi is planning to use Jon and Damian.

Jon really is pulling off the "clutzy Kent" thing his father perfected before him. And his good natured ways are winning over his classmates.

And Damian is still short.

It was fun to read.

Nice issue. I liked the time spent in school. Damian is becoming the unpopular kid. Didn't see that coming. lol. The cliffhanger was unexpected.

BANNED

Loved it, Talia was awesome.

Fantastic Member

read it and loved it. So that girl is treating him how lois did the first year they met. I can not wait for the talia lois lane interaction in part two. I know without the sons lois would not survive but I can see her annoying talia by making it hard for her to kill through using creative surprises or just taunting her how much a horrible mother she is. I can not wait for that

Fantastic Member

I meant how a kid lois would treat young clark in PE especially if he is just pretending to suck. I can see bruce not caring about school either to busy training for his career as a crime fighter so he might of acted the same way not as badly but in similar way