Results 1 to 15 of 135

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1

    Default Super Girl and Super Sons Cancelled

    Both these books are officially cancelled, while I was never a fan of Super Sons I did buy Super Girl for a time. It seems that Superman world is shrinking to just the 2 main books and minis.

    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/02...young-justice/

  2. #2
    Fantastic Member jimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Pacific Palisades
    Posts
    471

    Default

    With these cancellations, it looks like DC is really slimming down and throwing a vast majority of their resources in Superman, and if this makes for a better Superman, then is the right thing to do. I'm sure a slightly "revamped" Supergirl will show up and be incorporated in the Superman and alike, magazines. Furthermore, I wouldn't be surprised if Supergirl is given another mag-run once things settle down with this "new direction" has more legs....

  3. #3
    Astonishing Member Soubhagya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    3,530

    Default

    I am looking towards what they are doing with Jon and Damian. Perhaps Teen Titans. I really enjoyed that book.

  4. #4

    Default

    Sad to hear the news about Supergirl. I've been enjoying that series since Rebirth. As a fan of the Supergirl TV show, it felt like a natural extension, of sorts. It brought out the more youthful, human side of Kara. That's a side I've always enjoyed. I hope she finds another role in DC, whether it's part of a Young Justice team or in a re-launched title.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!


    Or if you want, check out my official publishing blog.

  5. #5
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    11,347

    Default

    Superwoman, Trinity, Super Sons, Supergirl...all fallen.

    But New Super-Man and the Justice League of China lives on!

  6. #6
    Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,895

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    Superwoman, Trinity, Super Sons, Supergirl...all fallen.

    But New Super-Man and the Justice League of China lives on!
    yep, definitelly funny that was the title that managed to survive since the beginning of rebirth, the irony that it will likely be the only other superman title besides man of steel in June is kinda funny.

  7. #7
    Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Arkham, Mass (lol no)
    Posts
    7,245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy View Post
    With these cancellations, it looks like DC is really slimming down and throwing a vast majority of their resources in Superman, and if this makes for a better Superman, then is the right thing to do. .
    I agree. Mr 10chars jimmy.
    Thank you AMericA for votinG for chAnge.

  8. #8
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucius121 View Post
    Both these books are officially cancelled, while I was never a fan of Super Sons I did buy Super Girl for a time. It seems that Superman world is shrinking to just the 2 main books and minis.

    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/02...young-justice/
    The only time I really liked Supergirl was when she crossed over into Drox's Legion of Superhereos. That was one of the cooler story arcs DC had put together.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •