Are there any good Superman children books?

Having grown bored of reading that accursed Paw Patrol book to the point were we can both recite the book verbatim I was curious if there were any good Superman books for kids out there, particularly for a three year old? I have this crappy Busy Books Superman novella that I bought primarily for the minifigures inside and he seemed to like the story even if it was kind of boring.

I'm hoping to find a story in the same vein of the Franklin books, lots of dialogue from different characters so I can make funny voices. I imagine there is quiet a few of these things out there, but I imagine the quality is vastly divergent.
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

Honestly, I can't say I've really done any comparing at say, a bookstore to know what's in the wheelhouse for that age. But have you seen Superman and the Miserable, Rotten, No Fun, Really Bad Day?

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Superman Family Adventures could be up your alley: https://www.amazon.com/Superman-Fami...ily+adventures

Very simple dialogue, a lot of scenes that popout and would be exciting to a child that age, very animated faces that the child would enjoy also.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuwagaton View Post
    Honestly, I can't say I've really done any comparing at say, a bookstore to know what's in the wheelhouse for that age. But have you seen Superman and the Miserable, Rotten, No Fun, Really Bad Day?
    No I haven't, its a recent publication though so I may still be able to find it in stores. Its a MAD publication so it should at least be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Superman Family Adventures could be up your alley: https://www.amazon.com/Superman-Fami...ily+adventures

Very simple dialogue, a lot of scenes that popout and would be exciting to a child that age, very animated faces that the child would enjoy also.
    Oh yeah, I forgot about these. I tried reading him a Bronze Age Green Lantern comic once and, well, I could barely get off the second page there was so much dialogue and thought bubbles. So maybe a comic specifically for kids would be a good idea. From what I recall they were well reviewed too.
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Mark Millar's Superman Adventures books are great, but you'll need to wait two or three years for your kid to be able to appreciate those I think.