View Poll Results: Who is your pick for an MCU Spider-Woman?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jessica Drew

38 71.70%
  • Julia Carpenter

5 9.43%
  • Gwen Stacy (Spider-Gwen)

1 1.89%
  • Silk

4 7.55%
  • Mattie Franklin

1 1.89%
  • Charlotte Witter

0 0%
  • Ultimate Jessica Drew

3 5.66%
  • Ashley Barton

0 0%
  • Other

1 1.89%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by OOTCS View Post
    Wasn't there a minor character named Cindy in Spider-Man: Homecoming? I'd love to see Silk in the MCU (but maybe not until a later stage, when they can introduce her bunker story), and Jessica Drew could also show up. It would be cool for Jess to be introduced in Agents of SHIELD (although I'm not current on that series and I don't know if they're still fighting Hydra in Season 5) and then brought into the movies afterwards.
    I doubt they'd use the bunker, hell, just using Ezekiel is unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Maybe (although you do have X-23 as the breakout star of Logan), however I did really like that character in the original comics and thought she was underused (in retrospect, I think she, not Miles, should've taken over as the Ultimate Spider-Person).
    X-23 in that movie is treated more like a daughter than anything else if I'm not wrong, not exactly something like Ultimate Jessica or Ben or Kaine who are at best, "sudden" siblings, who aren't even that close to Peter to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't expect that version of Cindy to be anymore relevant then their version of Betty.
    I mean, it was just the first movie, not like either character won't be relevant in future ones.

Though I do wonder why in the **** hell they made Betty have Gwen's hairstyle, maybe it's a foreshadowing that she'll get bridged instead

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    I think, whichever your preference, anyone would be surprised if it wasn't Jessica Drew.
    I dunno, Jessica's popularity is a bit overrated considering that she's just as irrelevant as any of the other Spider-Women (Less irrelevant, but yeah), weirdly enough she's not even in that Marvel's Spider-Man, and MCU has Cindy which raises the possibility of her being used as that world's Spider-Woman.

Not saying she won't be used at all, just that her being used isn't as definite as it looks like in case they decide to use a Spider-Woman, but she is more likely than the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    X-23 in that movie is treated more like a daughter than anything else if I'm not wrong, not exactly something like Ultimate Jessica or Ben or Kaine who are at best, "sudden" siblings, who aren't even that close to Peter to begin with.
    Fair enough (now that I think about it, X-23's creation was more of a test tube baby thing than cloning).
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)