Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Cool Should there be a Wonder Woman animated series?

Wonder Woman has always been one of my favorite superheroes and after the success of her movie I really want her to get her own animated series. The other two members of the DC trinity got their own shows so why not Wonder Woman? I think it would be great if Susan Eisenberg reprised her role of such a series came to fruition.

And personally I’d put on DC’s streaming service instead of Cartoon Network, because after the cancellations of Young Justice and Justice League Action, they’ve made it clear they’ll don’t want any DC show that’s not Teen Titans Go.

But I’m curious to hear your thoughts, would you like a Wonder Woman animated show? And what would you like it to be like?
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I would like this. Give us a supporting/rotating cast of other Amazon characters like Donna, Hippolyta, Artemis, Cassie... An overarching narrative like YJ.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

I think Wonder Woman definitely deserves a standout, dedicated, cartoon of her own especially in light of her movie's success, though I think the question is where exactly WB/DC could deliver it given the current issues with Cartoon Network.

The streaming service is producing original animated content but so far it seems more adult-oriented. I think a Wonder Woman cartoon should, like B:TAS and S:TAS, be meant for all ages.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think Wonder Woman definitely deserves a standout, dedicated, cartoon of her own especially in light of her movie's success, though I think the question is where exactly WB/DC could deliver it given the current issues with Cartoon Network.

The streaming service is producing original animated content but so far it seems more adult-oriented. I think a Wonder Woman cartoon should, like B:TAS and S:TAS, be meant for all ages.
    I mean, Young Justice Outsiders is on the streaming service and while it will still be more mature than it perhaps was I can't see them really making it geared ENTIRELY towards adults.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Yes. You just need the right staff. I mena g Superman and Batman can have a animated series why not Wonder Woman? In a sense some of episodes are parts of the series are based on some storylines. What storylines would you like to see?

Yes, as long as they make it exactly to my specifications.

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WonderScott View Post
    Yes, as long as they make it exactly to my specifications.
    How would you script a Wonder Woman animated series?
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

That's like asking if there should be air. Of course there should be an animated Wonder Woman series.

Season 1-2: An adaptation of the Perez run with Diana entering the outside world for the first time.

Season 3: Adapts the Jimenez run with some elements of the Messer-Loebs and Byrne runs.

Season 4: Adapts the Rucka original run.

Incredible Member

Um, yes! I still can’t believe that Harley Quinn is getting her own animated series before Wonder Woman.

Sure.

Im just hoping its good. After the success of Avatar Korra, they can't hide behind female shows can't sell.

BANNED

It depends on the topic and setting of the animated series and how much they can push into a single season.

Also the casting of characters is a major factor and who would voice the cast.

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    It depends on the topic and setting of the animated series and how much they can push into a single season.

Also the casting of characters is a major factor and who would voice the cast.
    Not to mention the stories.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Season 1-2: An adaptation of the Perez run with Diana entering the outside world for the first time.

Season 3: Adapts the Jimenez run with some elements of the Messer-Loebs and Byrne runs.

Season 4: Adapts the Rucka original run.
    I like this.

I think the voice actress should have an accent. I loved Susan Eisenberg, but I think that Wonder Woman should have an accent from now on, to match the movie. It just sounds right.
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

A thousand times yes.