Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Weisman would be perfect for a WW animated series. Too bad his shows always get cancelled prematurely.
    With Young Justice coming back, that trend may be ending.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Just to point out, while not overly common, both BTAS and STAS had a number of crossovers, not only with one another (a basis for the Justice League series down the road), but it introduced things like the Green Lanterns, Flash, Deadman, etc. Granted, those were most guest appearances, which I don't think would hurt such a series in any way.

As for animation style, how about something like Young Justice?

Attachment 62720
    I think so too. The series weren't affected. But it depends on execution. Or else it would start these fan complaints that such a character overshadowed another. I am not really against it. rather a poor execution.

Young Justice could be good. I would have gone with Justice League too. But one can see that Justice League characters had some oddly proportioned physique. Their design. Making it look a bit cartoonish. But the animation was so good that it looked really good.

Make them look more human. And get that kind of animation. It works out fine.

I am not against other animation styles. If they make a good cartoon i will watch it. Its simply what i would prefer.