Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by plasticman101 View Post
    SPIDER-MAN #240 LEG
    (W) Brian Michael Bendis (A) Oscar Bazaldua (CA) Patrick Brown
    THE END OF AN ERA FOR MILES MORALES! Marvel Comics proudly presents the final issue of Bendis’ epic (bio-electric) run! Over seven years and across two universes, Miles Morales has been an Ultimate, a Web-Warrior, an Avenger and a Champion. A New Yorker, a student, a son and a friend. And whenever the city needed him (and one time when all of reality needed him), he was always SPIDER-MAN. Don’t miss the chance to see comics superstar Brian Michael Bendis bid farewell to one of his most beloved creations, and to glimpse what the future may hold for Miles Morales.

wow! this is... great!!! <does snoopy dance > this book never should have been part of the 616. he lost his uniqueness the minute he stepped foot in this current earth.. we have peter parker & his clones. so. no wonder ... this book failed. they took miles away from his comfortable environment.

at least he'll be apart of the champions!.. i'll be getting that book.
    It's highly likely getting relaunched with a new creative team.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yep, though I wish we could just get a new Ultimates book starring Miles that also checks in on the ultimate universe characters

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Seriously on the fence about dropping Spider-Man/Deadpool. It just hasn't felt worth it since Kelly left. I jumped back on for Thompson and Bachalo but... I don't know. It feels so insignificant.
    Same here, like in RYV the change of creative teams has been clearly for the worse. Bachalo is stylish, but his narrative is confusing and hard to follow.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by vhm74 View Post
    Same here, like in RYV the change of creative teams has been clearly for the worse. Bachalo is stylish, but his narrative is confusing and hard to follow.
    Yeah, I'm hanging by a thread on that book for the same reasons.

BANNED

It's absolutely being relaunched with a new creative team. Anyone who thinks Miles' solo book is ending when Bendis goes would be very, very wrong about that.

Hello Cindy, long time no see. She and Miles are both appearing in Incredible Hulk in May.

INCREDIBLE HULK #716
    GREG PAK (W) • CARLO BARBERI (A)
    Cover by GREG LAND
    WORLD WAR HULK II CONTINUES!
    Amadeus Cho has always thought of himself as the fun Hulk – the totally awesome Hulk. But now the Dark Hulk within him is calling the shots with brutal consequences for anyone who’s ever wronged Amadeus or stood in his way. Get ready for Amadeus unleashed and cataclysmic smashing in the heart of New York as our hero – and the world – finally learns just what the curse of the Hulk is all about.
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

INCREDIBLE HULK #717
    GREG PAK (W) • CARLO BARBERI (A)
    Cover by FRANK CHO
    THE MONSTER’S END!
    The curse of the Hulk has turned into a horror, and now Amadeus enters his final showdown with the monster within. But what happens if the monster...turns out to be Amadeus himself? A hero faces his greatest demons with the lives of everyone he loves in the balance and massive repercussions for Amadeus and the Hulk!
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Fantastic Member

It's absolutely being relaunched with a new creative team. Anyone who thinks Miles' solo book is ending when Bendis goes would be very, very wrong about that. posted by prof. warren

do you have proof? or are you talking out the your butt again?

Fantastic Member

looks like I'm back on incredible hulk by #720 at least.

It's absolutely being relaunched with a new creative team. Anyone who thinks Miles' solo book is ending when Bendis goes would be very, very wrong about that. posted by prof. warren

Miles isn't going anywhere.

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Uh why wouldn't it? Hell it's only ending because Bendis is leaving?

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    I agree, however, I strongly doubt those in charge of Marvel will ever let the old bat stay dead lol.
    LOL. ''Stay dead''? Yeah I agree they wouldn't keep her dead, as for actually sending her out on ''vacation'' as I like to call deaths these days? I doubt Slott would do it but the next writer? Possibly.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Slott kill off Norman so Ock is left as the undisputed Spider-Man Archenemy.
    Neither would I.