Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Synch should have been brought back after the Michael Brown incident.. He was from St. Louis and he his first scene was him being surrounded by cops.. If marvel aint **** I dont know what is.. Synch will not be forgotten ever..

Instead of calling it X men black, I would love for them to get the flagship book Uncanny Xmen with Storm , Bishop, CeCe reyes, Monet, Sunspot, Frenzy , Darwin with Cipher,Oya, Prodigy and Gentle as support casting.They get a B storyline.. I dont see why this book would not work. These are all interesting characters with loads of potential. They could go to Wakanda, Harlem, the Caribbean, Brazil, so many rich stories could be told.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Yeah. And now notice how they're bringing back Madrox, and giving him a mini series.
    Hell pretty much everyone else is back. Maybe Synch will be next *fingers crossed*. I'm still pissed we've had multiple books like Necrosha and Phoenix Ressurection and yet there are still a number of dead mutants with a LOT of potential.

Now that I think of it though, wouldn't Everett return to life at the age he was upon his death? Making him closer in age to Surge, Hellion, Rockslide etc. rather than the Gen X crew

I present to you, X-men Black

BANNED

I'd buy any book featuring Synch if they brought him back.

Even if he was teamed up with Spider-Ham.

Well...okay...Everett, himself, has to be written decently at least.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

It looks quite good on paper but the concept is still awful. SJW fail.

This needs more Synch but damn that's awesome

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    Hell pretty much everyone else is back. Maybe Synch will be next *fingers crossed*. I'm still pissed we've had multiple books like Necrosha and Phoenix Ressurection and yet there are still a number of dead mutants with a LOT of potential.

Now that I think of it though, wouldn't Everett return to life at the age he was upon his death? Making him closer in age to Surge, Hellion, Rockslide etc. rather than the Gen X crew
    Dude Necrosha and that snooze fest Phoenix resurrection woulda been PERFECT but for sooooome reason they refuse to bring back 2 popular minority dudes. They even. Brought back Mondo MONDO!!

Eh age well jubilee stopped aging for a year or two but age difference didn't stop Blink from hanging out with the New Mutants crew

Quote Originally Posted by Sandfall View Post
    lol as if the X-Men aren't the supreme Queens of SJW
    SJW-Men for the ULTIMATE WIN!!!
    GrindrStone(D)

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sandfall View Post
    Nice work!

You see, this team looks great. I would buy the book.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

BANNED

This looks even worse than when this ridiculous pitch was just a flimsy idea. A book that calls attention to itself as being a book that is comprised only of Black X-Men, proclaiming that the most important attribute that ties these characters together is their skin colour. Not their heroism. Not their ideals. Not their goals. No, it is their skin colour that is their prime reason for being in this team. This is what American progressivism has led to. Shame.

Besides, you will not get good writers to take this on. We already know that one of the industry's best, Christopher Priest, would not touch this with a ten-foot pole. Read his recent interview reported in comicbook.com if you haven't.

Quote Originally Posted by passerby View Post
    This looks even worse than when this ridiculous pitch was just a flimsy idea. A book that calls attention to itself as being a book that is comprised only of Black X-Men, proclaiming that the most important attribute that ties these characters together is their skin colour. Not their heroism. Not their ideals. Not their goals. No, it is their skin colour that is their prime reason for being in this team. This is what American progressivism has led to. Shame.
    how can you honestly affirm from a cover mock up all that information unless it's coming from some an already established attitude. What was he most important attribute to the OG XFactor?"Getting the 'real X-Men' back together?" Or The Black ops X-Force "Claws Claws and more Claws?" Or X-Men Blue "Getting the 'real X-Men' back together?" lol it's progressive to look at this image and not be immediately pissed off
    Besides, you will not get good writers to take this on. We already know that one of the industry's best, Christopher Priest, would not touch this with a ten-foot pole. Read his recent interview reported in comicbook.com if you haven't.
    I've never been wowed by anything Priest gas written so I'd say itll be a Good thing, Time to get new talent in the mix anyway.
    GrindrStone(D)

BANNED

I can live with it. things will get worse if everyone in the industry declares it as the greatest xmen comics ever created because of the race of the cast only.

Hope you have that same energy when someone makes the 731st "Make Your Own X-Men roster" thread. I be looking forward to that angry comment !

I'd buy it.

Like they’d let Cecilia Reyes use her powers these days...

Mighty Member

This looks good. I could imagine Storm, Joanna, Monet and CeCe going to a beauty shop in harlem ( CeCe calling Monet bad AND boujee would bring a tear to my eye)... Or Prodigy, Bishop, Roberto going to a barbershop and having a real conversation with someone like Luke cage.. So many nuanced stories that could be told from that double perspective as a mutant and a black person , looking at this oppression intersectionally would be nice.

And as far as writers.. Chris Preist might not want to write about blk people but AL Ewing does a great job of writing black superheroes despite not being black himself. Heck I would want Roxane Gay to get a shot at this title.

THE NEW X-MEN SQUAD 924COLLECTIVE's Avatar

Fantastic Collage!!! I think you should be doing the alternative covers.
    924COLLECTIVE IS GETTING THE NEW X-MEN SQUAD BACK TOGETHER: ANOLE, DUST, ELIXIR, GENTLE, HELLION, PIXIE, PRODIGY, SURGE, THE STEPFORD CUCKOOS , & X-23.