Default Black panther vs X24

Black panther (MCU) vs X24 (LOGAN)
    Fight 1 old costume

Fight 2 updated costume

I don't know if they can hurt eachother. I guess BP could hit him with a build up of energy, I don't know if it would be enough though

BP wins both rounds. Eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    BP wins both rounds. Eventually.
    BP might eventually win out due to superior skill, but X24 lifting a 14-18 ton MRAP off of him with no leverage is no mean feat.

BP might not even notice high-caliber machine-gun fire, but the energy imparted by even a .50 cal wouldn't be enough to nudge an MRAP forward on its wheels with the parking brakes off, much less nudge its dead weight.

Hell, I'm even talking myself as I type this into thinking that it might be X24 that'll win out eventually. Not sure how BP's herb helps with stamina overall (he seems to display a lot of it), but we know what a healing factor can do to help with that. Also, even if X24 can't pierce BP's suit specifically (debate's still out on that one), BP will certainly still feel the power of X's hits, while BP won't be able to do anything to permanently incapacitate X. Twist X24's neck 180 degrees, perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by carrrnuttt View Post
    BP might eventually win out due to superior skill, but X24 lifting a 14-18 ton MRAP off of him with no leverage is no mean feat.

BP might not even notice high-caliber machine-gun fire, but the energy imparted by even a .50 cal wouldn't be enough to nudge an MRAP forward on its wheels with the parking brakes off, much less nudge its dead weight.

Hell, I'm even talking myself as I type this into thinking that it might be X24 that'll win out eventually. Not sure how BP's herb helps with stamina overall (he seems to display a lot of it), but we know what a healing factor can do to help with that. Also, even if X24 can't pierce BP's suit specifically (debate's still out on that one), BP will certainly still feel the power of X's hits, while BP won't be able to do anything to permanently incapacitate X. Twist X24's neck 180 degrees, perhaps?
    -BP in the very start of the movie falls from the plane with no parachute. Next scene, he seems to be chilling on a tree. That's his old suit.

-In his new suit he crashes down a Wakandan plane with him and is completely unscathed.
    -He took down a rampaging rhino with not that great of an effort.
    -He takes a direct hit from a rhino, gets thrown off 100 feet or so. He's flustered a bit, but seems alright.
    -Killmonger's suit(which is supposed to be identical to BP's) can take on Vibranium weapons and Shuri's blasters.

Don't tell me X-24 can dish out anything near the above.

In addition to the above, I think the two biggest durability feats are as follows:

- Both Black Panther and Killmonger fall down a mineshaft that is as deep as skyscraper height. Midway while falling down, both smack into a moving maglev train, then they finally slam into the ground. Both promptly get back up and start fighting.
    - Klau's arm cannon one-shots a vibranium car (or at least a car with an outside layer of vibranium). Black Panther takes three shots from the same weapon, point blank, in the chest, from ten feet away or so, and keeps on walking towards Klau like nothing happened.

-BP in the very start of the movie falls from the plane with no parachute. Next scene, he seems to be chilling on a tree. That's his old suit.

-In his new suit he crashes down a Wakandan plane with him and is completely unscathed.
    -He took down a rampaging rhino with not that great of an effort.
    -He takes a direct hit from a rhino, gets thrown off 100 feet or so. He's flustered a bit, but seems alright.
    -Killmonger's suit(which is supposed to be identical to BP's) can take on Vibranium weapons and Shuri's blasters.

Don't tell me X-24 can dish out anything near the above.
    Quote Originally Posted by Twickster View Post
    In addition to the above, I think the two biggest durability feats are as follows:

- Both Black Panther and Killmonger fall down a mineshaft that is as deep as skyscraper height. Midway while falling down, both smack into a moving maglev train, then they finally slam into the ground. Both promptly get back up and start fighting.
    - Klau's arm cannon one-shots a vibranium car (or at least a car with an outside layer of vibranium). Black Panther takes three shots from the same weapon, point blank, in the chest, from ten feet away or so, and keeps on walking towards Klau like nothing happened.
    All good points. However, that same rhino that knocked BP quite a distance—do you think it'd budge an MRAP? I don't know how much we're giving said rhino, feats-wise, but a real rhino will end up only hurting itself on an MRAP. Those things are designed to withstand bombs/IEDs, hence why they're so heavy. And again, X24 picked/pushed that thing up at least two feet straight up in the air to get out from under it AFTER it was smashed straight down on him.

When you fall down from a great height, it's not like you're all of a sudden heavier. There's also a Terminal Velocity you can reach, and you won't go any faster than that.

Human bodies have survived plane crashes before, including this record holder (from a plane that was exploded on purpose, too): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vesna_Vulovi%C4%87

That's not including the many tales of failed parachutes and the skydievers that survived them: https://listverse.com/2013/09/23/10-...treme-heights/

^ Number 10 on that list->

Chris Saggers
    67 Meters (220 Ft)

To be a window washer for a high-rise building, you’ll need nerves of steel. Chris Saggers was just such a window washer, working on the Salford Tower Blocks in Britain, when his worst nightmare came true. Saggers was working on the 22nd floor when he suddenly fell off of his scaffold. The most miraculous part of his story isn’t that he simply survived the deadly drop, but rather that when he landed, he stood up, dusted himself off, and told everyone, “I’m fine.” A medical exam revealed that Saggers had only suffered a broken elbow from the event. He was lucky to have landed on the roof of a car rather than the hard pavement, but walking away from a fall of that magnitude is still astonishing.
    Look, I was also in the "BP wins" camp, but after re-watching X24 picking up that MRAP, I'm a bit more iffy about it. That's a LOT of force he exerted there. A lot more than I have ever seen BP tank with his suit.

Very beginning:

Quote Originally Posted by carrrnuttt View Post
    All good points. However, that same rhino that knocked BP quite a distance—do you think it'd budge an MRAP? I don't know how much we're giving said rhino, feats-wise, but a real rhino will end up only hurting itself on an MRAP. Those things are designed to withstand bombs/IEDs, hence why they're so heavy. And again, X24 picked/pushed that thing up at least two feet straight up in the air to get out from under it AFTER it was smashed straight down on him.
    The rhino did its debut by smashing through and tossing the plane (spaceship?) wreckage Black Panther walked out of. That's way more than an actual, real world rhino.

When you fall down from a great height, it's not like you're all of a sudden heavier. There's also a Terminal Velocity you can reach, and you won't go any faster than that.
    The biggest thing from the feat is not falling from a great height (although there is that), but being hit by a speeding train. One being powered by frictionless maglev tracks at that.

But I maintain, the biggest durability feat for Black Panther in the entire movie is no-selling three shots from Ulysses Klau's arm cannon. One that obliterates a vibranium car in one hit.
    Last edited by Twickster; 02-23-2018 at 12:16 PM.

As its too early to get the full film scenes, here's a compilation of publicly available scenes with quite good feats on them:

3:15 - Kinetic energy blast crushes a car
    5:00 - Black Panther and Killmonger fall from skyscraper-level heights, fighting the entire time. Then then both get hit by a speeding maglev train. Then they crash to the ground, and resume fighting like nothing happened.
    5:23 - Ignores each other's kinetic energy blasts
    6:20 - Jumps from a plane (appears to be at cloud height) into solid ground
    7:32 - Feats of Klau's arm cannon (that car is stated to be made of vibranium). BP takes point blank 3 shots from Klau's arm cannon with only mild inconvenience.
    7:38 - Crashes a plane with him inside and walks out
    4:52 - AOE kinetic energy wave

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

Human bodies have survived plane crashes before
    That's not so much a matter of durability vs damage as it is freaky confluence of physics producing the occasional miracle.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

Also, those rhino's were covered with Vibranium armour, I believe. Even their horns.

Also, those rhino's were covered with Vibranium armour, I believe. Even their horns.
    They seemed bigger than normal too.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Twickster View Post
    The biggest thing from the feat is not falling from a great height (although there is that), but being hit by a speeding train. One being powered by frictionless maglev tracks at that.
    Didn't T'Challa get hit a second time by the train, this time with his suit fluctuating because of the sonic stabilizers?

Quote Originally Posted by Saitou Hajime View Post
    Didn't T'Challa get hit a second time by the train, this time with his suit fluctuating because of the sonic stabilizers?
    Yes. Yes, he did.