View Poll Results: Who was the best X-Man leader?

Voters
243. You may not vote on this poll
  • Xavier

31 12.76%
  • Jean Grey

22 9.05%
  • Kitty Pryde

5 2.06%
  • Cyclops

154 63.37%
  • Wolverine

6 2.47%
  • Storm

64 26.34%
  • Magneto

14 5.76%
  • Emma Frost

23 9.47%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post

This doesn't have go any further.
    I'm just laying out why I think he isn't the best leader of the xmen.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

[QUOTE=ExodusCloak;3476870]

Sigh, I'm from Ireland we can see your politicians for what scumbags they are particularly when you have the luxury of not being bombarded with fake news and propoganada from within the USA. She is very unpopular here and nbeing a fraction better then Trump is not a compliment. Particularly when you are responsible for so much hurt in the world in Libya, Hondoras, Iraq, South Sudan
    I'm not from America either, so I can see past all their crap, and have come to see the fact that you have to be a scumbag to succeed in a world full of backstabbing political scumbags and hyenas wanting to rend you to shreds (aka modern politics), and trump ate hillary and Obama alive even tough she's more qualified

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    It's not about skills it's about being entertaining as a character. Cyclops was entertaining and engaging in the last 15 years. He was a bore before that
    Fun leaders don't make better leaders, look at trump, he's loads of fun but incompetent. Also on Cyclops I think he's lame in the 90s minus some exceptional circumstances, or rather thhan that not much in the spotlight, but prior 90s he's great, engaging and interesting

[QUOTE=wano;3476910]

I'm not from America either, so I can see past all their crap, and have come to see the fact that you have to be a scumbag to succeed in a world full of backstabbing political scumbags and hyenas wanting to rend you to shreds (aka modern politics), and trump ate hillary and Obama alive even tough she's more qualified

Fun leaders don't make better leaders, look at trump, he's loads of fun but incompetent. Also on Cyclops I think he's lame in the 90s minus some exceptional circumstances, or rather thhan that not much in the spotlight, but prior 90s he's great, engaging and interesting
    Fun leaders make better comics. It's nice to see people being used competently sure but they can be both. Fear itself tie in for example

BANNED

It's not about skills it's about being entertaining as a character. Cyclops was entertaining and engaging in the last 15 years. He was a bore before that

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    NO NAME?? You must been loving under a rock. You see Storm is a True Goddess, the Hadari Yao, the Walker of the Clouds, the Goddess of preserving all natural things

And unlike storm who is an actual goddess and was king, cyclops would never be Jesus or a true king. Well he is king right now. King of the maggots.
    Don't underestimate maggots, the lurked underground to hide from the dinosaurs and rose up to devour the carcasses of the might rulers of the paleozoic era, they predated any idea of God and always ended up devouring the flesh of those that saw themselves as powerful but they ended up being lunch. Storm is only a goddess but gods will die along with the men that worship them, and all of them will be food to the maggots and their king, Cyclops the one eyed worm
    [QUOTE=ExodusCloak;3476914]
    Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post

Fun leaders make better comics. It's nice to see people being used competently sure but they can be both. Fear itself tie in for example
    Was EXM any good? Also leaders have to be competent otherwise they have no place as leaders, even in comics you expect some consistency otherwise you get wolverine and the X-Men when they're running a literal clown school, it's so bad that the real Jean Grey left

[QUOTE=wano;3476932]
    Was EXM any good?
    It was terrible unless you like watching Storm being written as incompetent for allowing the Inhumans to push her around forcing her to moved to hell. Then only deciding to do something about it 8-16 months later while scores of mutants died.

Exm was also written badly I suppose it could have been entertaining with a better writer

Don't underestimate maggots, the lurked underground to hide from the dinosaurs and rose up to devour the carcasses of the might rulers of the paleozoic era, they predated any idea of God and always ended up devouring the flesh of those that saw themselves as powerful but they ended up being lunch. Storm is only a goddess but gods will die along with the men that worship them, and all of them will be food to the maggots and their king, Cyclops the one eyed worm
    As long as I have you on record stating cyclops is the king of maggots we good. And Cyclops could never in his wildest dream ever get a taste of Storm's ambrosia. Beside I thought he was only into cattle after jeans death as he and his one eyed worm had to settle for the cow also known as Emma, the fake queen.

BANNED

BANNED

As long as I have you on record stating cyclops is the king of maggots we good. And Cyclops could never in his wildest dream ever get a taste of Storm's ambrosia. Beside I thought he was only into cattle after jeans death as he and his one eyed worm had to settle for the cow also known as Emma, the fake queen.
    Oh, now let's start with misogyny? Really? Why's that? C'mon, we're having fun here.

I'm just laying out why I think he isn't the best leader of the xmen.
    I love Storm, but everything you've posted about Scott so far doesn't actually prove that he's a worse leader than her. He had a legitimate extinction crisis on his hands, with enemies on all sides, and pressure from every angle. We can break this down in many ways, but at the end of the day, Cyclops is the best leader the X-Men have/had.

BANNED

[QUOTE=ExodusCloak;3476870]I'm not saying Storm is better. I'm just saying Storm had growth long time before Cyclops and then she peaked and fell to the wayside. And Cyclops was a little neglected. He got his turn once Morrison got hold of him

Sigh, I'm from Ireland we can see your politicians for what scumbags they are particularly when we have the luxury of not being bombarded with fake news and propoganada from within the USA. And those really small troll farms who happened to be of Russian nationality and only worth $25,000 had no more an impact on the election then Irish French or German people posting memes on Facebook. Also David Brock's correct the record superpac employed Twitter trolls to bully people who had anything negative to say about hillary they spent one million. She is very unpopular here and nbeing a fraction better then Trump is not a compliment. Particularly when you are responsible for so much hurt in the world in Libya, Hondoras, Iraq, South Sudan
    Wow! I would have never thought you were Irish!

BANNED

[QUOTE=ExodusCloak;3476942]

It was terrible unless you like watching Storm being written as incompetent for allowing the Inhumans to push her around forcing her to moved to hell. Then only deciding to do something about it 8-16 months later while scores of mutants died.

Exm was also written badly I suppose it could have been entertaining with a better writer
    It seems fun storm was terrible, who could've thought of that?
    Cyclops maggots already devoured Storm dignity because she failed and bow down to the Inhumans, a goddess bowed down to mere mortals, while Cyclops stood to the earth mightiest and got what he wanted while sacrificing everything for the survival of his people. Storm will never surpass that, and Cyclops and his maggots are feasting on the carcass of her dignity in the underground . And one's person dignity and broken hopes tastes better to an avenger than any ambrosia, so anyways, how's storm leadership going in Gold, didn't she stepped down so an unqualified brat could lead instead of the mighty hadari yao?

Also