View Poll Results: Who was the best X-Man leader?

Voters
243. You may not vote on this poll
  • Xavier

31 12.76%
  • Jean Grey

22 9.05%
  • Kitty Pryde

5 2.06%
  • Cyclops

154 63.37%
  • Wolverine

6 2.47%
  • Storm

64 26.34%
  • Magneto

14 5.76%
  • Emma Frost

23 9.47%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    BANNED

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Maddie stuff is still being talked 30 years ago, so is Claremont run, and in 30 years Scott will remain the best leader the X-Men ever had unless something way worse than decimation happens and another leader rises up to lead the X-Men forward into salvation

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    Maddie stuff is still being talked 30 years ago, so is Claremont run, and in 30 years Scott will remain the best leader the X-Men ever had unless something way worse than decimation happens and another leader rises up to lead the X-Men forward into salvation
    Angel

Last edited by ExodusCloak; 02-23-2018 at 08:45 PM.

Cable...

Colossus and then there's Rachel Grey in Brian Woods run

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I think Storm was horribly assassinated during Extinction times Morlock massacre and IvX.

And undermined by Xavier Cable (Uncanny X-Men 273) and Bishop (saying Cyclops was the greatest X-Men leader to her)

You could make an argument for X-Treme X-Men
    But you see that's why she is the better leader. She knows when to take charge and when to lead by way of virtue

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEsta View Post
    Fraction. A guy who loved pushing the Cyclops crap all over the X line to the point they were actually passed up by the Avengers franchise.
    Dats a damn shame. That doesn't even read like magneto. I so happy I wasn't following the xmen like that then. No wonder they fell in terms of popularity with that kind of writing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    How did he lose his way? By not being the squeaky clean boy-scout anymore? I don't think he was better or worse one way or the other or that he actually lost his way, but could you please elaborate here? I might be misunderstanding you.
    He lost his way when he started fighting for mutants as opposed to mutants and humans alike.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 02-23-2018 at 08:57 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

What's wrong with Storm making mistakes or not having people full trust in certain situations, it comes with the job of the leader... Whether you like it or not... I mean look at hillary Clinton, she made lots of good moves as much a mistakes , but she still lost to an idiot, people are flawed and their stories should make them admit those flaws and overcome them to become better. That's Cyclops motto, he's a man trying to be better, not a God, and maybe just maybe the X-Men prefer to be lead by a man that looks then in the eye, not a goddess that looks down on them as mere mortals

I can't believe anyone would think a man who keeps dying, can't survive, save himself and wasnt smart enough not to lead his team into a poisonous cloud is the greatest xmen leader. Lolol

Screenshot_20180223-195253.jpg

Storm saved all of mutantkind and only lost one under her watch during the tmist crap. Cyclops couldn't even save himself.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 02-23-2018 at 08:58 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

What's wrong with Storm making mistakes or not having people full trust in certain situations, it comes with the job of the leader... Whether you like it or not... I mean look at hillary Clinton, she made lots of good moves as much a mistakes , but she still lost to an idiot, people are flawed and their stories should make them admit those flaws and overcome them to become better. That's Cyclops motto, he's a man trying to be better, not a God, and maybe just maybe the X-Men prefer to be lead by a man that looks then in the eye, not a goddess that looks down on them as mere mortals
    Comparing Storm to Hillary is an insult. Trump and Hillary were both horrible for rampant militarism and imperialism. Storm is far far better. Storm evolved under her role as leadership of the X-Men as a character despite having those set backs. Cyclops growth spurt came later under Morrison

BANNED

Cyclops comes back more than Jesus, I'd rather follow jesus than some paganic no name african goddess, go Jesus!

Comparing Storm to Hillary is an insult. Trump and Hillary were both horrible for rampant militarism and imperialism. Storm is far far better. Storm evolved under her role as leadership of the X-Men as a character despite having those set backs. Cyclops growth spurt came later under Morrison
    Don't insult hillary, at least she's not trump, and she's a woman, and it's her turn to break the glass ceiling, and it's the Russians and the alt right not her fault , and that's everything positive I can say about her.

Also storm evolution did jackshit since she couldn't stop the terrigen and moon girl and the Inhumans had to save mutantkind sorry ass instead of her
    Last edited by wano; 02-23-2018 at 09:03 PM.

Cyclops comes back more than Jesus, I'd rather follow jesus than some paganic no name african goddess, go Jesus!
    I'm not saying Storm is better. I'm just saying Storm had growth long time before Cyclops and then she peaked and fell to the wayside. And Cyclops was a little neglected. He got his turn once Morrison got hold of him

[Quote]

Don't insult hillary, at least she's not trump, and she's a woman, and it's her turn to break the glass ceiling, and it's the Russians and the alt right not her fault , and that's everything positive I can say about her.

Also storm evolution did jackshit since she couldn't stop the terrigen and moon girl and the Inhumans had to save mutantkind sorry ass instead of her
    Sigh, I'm from Ireland we can see your politicians for what scumbags they are particularly when we have the luxury of not being bombarded with fake news and propoganada from within the USA. And those really small troll farms who happened to be of Russian nationality and only worth $25,000 had no more an impact on the election then Irish French or German people posting memes on Facebook. Also David Brock's correct the record superpac employed Twitter trolls to bully people who had anything negative to say about hillary they spent one million. She is very unpopular here and nbeing a fraction better then Trump is not a compliment. Particularly when you are responsible for so much hurt in the world in Libya, Hondoras, Iraq, South Sudan
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 02-23-2018 at 09:17 PM.

BANNED

I'm not saying Storm is better. I'm just saying Storm had growth long time before Cyclops and then she peaked and fell to the wayside. And Cyclops was a little neglected. He got his turn once Morrison got hold of him
    Cyclops was a great leader prior storm taking over and peaked during x factor (he stopped the celestials) , he may have taken a back seat during the 90s but that doesn't mean he lost his skills, post decimation cyclops didn't came out of the blue but was the practical application of every leadership, tactics, and strategy skills he learned during all his years as an X man

Cyclops was a great leader prior storm taking over and peaked during x factor (he stopped the celestials) , he may have taken a back seat during the 90s but that doesn't mean he lost his skills, post decimation cyclops didn't came out of the blue but was the practical application of every leadership, tactics, and strategy skills he learned during all his years as an X man
    It's not about skills it's about being entertaining as a character. Cyclops was entertaining and engaging in the last 15 years. He was a bore before that

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I can't believe anyone would think a man who keeps dying, can't survive, save himself and wasnt smart enough not to lead his team into a poisonous cloud is the greatest xmen leader. Lolol

Screenshot_20180223-195253.jpg

Storm saved all of mutantkind and only lost one under her watch during the tmist crap. Cyclops couldn't even save himself.

This doesn't have go any further.

NO NAME?? You must been loving under a rock. You see Storm is a True Goddess, the Hadari Yao, the Walker of the Clouds, the Goddess of preserving all natural things

And unlike storm who is an actual goddess and was ruler, cyclops would never be Jesus or a true king. Well he is king right now. King of the maggots.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 02-23-2018 at 09:25 PM.