View Poll Results: Who should have been Jean Grey's true love?

Voters
152. You may not vote on this poll
  • Xavier

9 5.92%
  • Cyclops

110 72.37%
  • Beast

2 1.32%
  • Angel

4 2.63%
  • Wolverine

20 13.16%
  • Emma Frost

27 17.76%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    Morrison wanted Rachel to be the daughter of Jean and the Phoenix, not Jean and Scott.
    That was Claremont, not Morrison. I'm not aware of Morrison having any stated opinion on Rachel or her parentage.

I love that Emma has more votes than Logan.

Mighty Member

Cyclops all the way!
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I love that Emma has more votes than Logan.
    Of course. Because no man besides cyclops for Jean

Scott then Angel

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    So was scemma, doesn't mean it can't evolve
    Bad point. Scemma kept being awful.

BANNED

Iceman. At least then, the "Jean made Iceman gay" meme could really ramp up.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Of course. Because no man besides cyclops for Jean
    You're finally getting it! I wasn't sure you'd ever accept the truth .

Quote Originally Posted by PowerPlay25 View Post
    Even after their moment in PR (which was more moving then I expected) I can't get on board with Scott and Jean. The way they ended was far too Sordid for me to ever have respect for her character, if she were to get involved with him again.

I actually think Jean is a character that would mesh well with a number of Characters outside of the X-Verse. I do think Jean is attracted to heroism, so I could see her being drawn to Steve Roger's. Visually, they would be stunning and I'd be interested in what a dynamic between the two would look like.

Johnny Storm, again for the visuals and he has usually had a carefree attitude that I could see appealing to Jean. I think what would appeal to these guys with regards to Jean is her ability to laugh at herself. I've read a little more of Jean in the months leading up to resurrection and she has a kind of self-deprecating sense of humor.

Other Gentlemen I could see Jean become acquainted with are, Bruce Banner, Clint Barton, Thor and Doctor Strange. I think X-Men Red showed Jean can be a viable and compelling character when allowed to tread new ground. I think she should be allowed ties to the wider MU. I think I want Jean with a non-mutant.
    The problem is that marvel never going to allow that for Jean. Always going to be Scott or nothing(death), they just give 5 minutes to her and that's it, then let's go back with Scott.

If marvel don't allowed Jean and Logan they never going to allow thor, steve or maybe nova.

So in terms of Real Love, I don't think that's something Jean's had or experienced yet.
    Now that you pointed that, i guess you have true.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

No contest. While i want her single Cyclops will always be her true Love
    X-Men Forever

Even after their moment in PR (which was more moving then I expected) I can't get on board with Scott and Jean. The way they ended was far too Sordid for me to ever have respect for her character, if she were to get involved with him again.

I actually think Jean is a character that would mesh well with a number of Characters outside of the X-Verse. I do think Jean is attracted to heroism, so I could see her being drawn to Steve Roger's. Visually, they would be stunning and I'd be interested in what a dynamic between the two would look like.

Johnny Storm, again for the visuals and he has usually had a carefree attitude that I could see appealing to Jean. I think what would appeal to these guys with regards to Jean is her ability to laugh at herself. I've read a little more of Jean in the months leading up to resurrection and she has a kind of self-deprecating sense of humor.

Other Gentlemen I could see Jean become acquainted with are, Bruce Banner, Clint Barton, Thor and Doctor Strange. I think X-Men Red showed Jean can be a viable and compelling character when allowed to tread new ground. I think she should be allowed ties to the wider MU. I think I want Jean with a non-mutant.

So in terms of Real Love, I don't think that's something Jean's had or experienced yet.
    I dont think there is many mutants out there for Jean. Maybe Namor...

She should really date outsideof xmen. Cap America could be fun.

Thing is Paniccia screamed twice that jean only has one true love !!!!!1 and of course it is Scott.
    Really sad, they will just throw a chance because of fanboysm

I also cant accept jean just coming back to Scott. that relationship should be over, they cant just go back. The end of relationship and its consequences are really hard to overlook

Fantastic Member

Thing is Paniccia screamed twice that jean only has one true love !!!!!1 and of course it is Scott.
    Really sad, they will just throw a chance because of fanboysm
    Please tell me your kidding. Jean Grey, Cyclop's Lady in Waiting. Sad thing is, a lot of fans agree with him. I honestly don't get it.

Such a waste.

I'd be interested in those pairings.

BANNED

Why did people vote Cyclops?

He fell out of love with her and chose Emma.

Astonishing Member

Chris Claremont.

Just go full meta with it.