Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Jimmy and Bloodstorm would be my wishes along with Daken. We really do have too many Wolverclones...Clonerines...? running around these days.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post

Its called changing the goal posts. His shipper heart was quite happy at the time when she killed thousands of Shi'ar to save Havok oh and being being ready to kill as many as it took to accomplish the mission.

Exactly.

10char

Ultimate Member

And you haven't done the same jmc...wanting Lorna to be nothing more than a female Magneto who has to obey his every word, given only token mention of any dissent, not be capable of existing outside of being near Magneto...and when did I say that I was happy about those panels jmc, I said that it happened didn't say that I loved it...and Lorna won't be at Magneto's side and think well of him forever, and somehow I just know that when that happens you and others won't let a day go by without arguing against it...

And you can't use that I just want her back with Alex either as I'd be fine with her on some other team and Alex not being there, as he'd need to get back to his old self first anyway and not sure that Bunn is going to do it...
    Last edited by LoganAlpha30X33; 02-24-2018 at 04:52 AM.

Spectacular Member

I don't think I've seen a Polaris fan fight this vicious since KiplingKat was still alive

Ultimate Member

That's not being vicious...at least not on my part, I could be more vicious but honestly I'd rather not...I'm hoping that the main characters don't die and some of the alternate reality ones do...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    If Emma hadn't gone all crazy trying to brainwash Tyke I could see her being one of Mags' allies in a weird twist. But nah.
    http://cullenbunn.tumblr.com/post/16...neto-know-what
    Bravo Cullen Bunn, bravo! Is Magneto know what Emma and Havok are doing? I don't know what your plan but please bring the original Cyclops back.

Magneto is not in on Emma and Alex’s scheme… At least… we don’t THINK he is!
    An X-treme, over the top performance, just to 'sell it', maybe? Would X-plain A LOT, like her relatively easy defeat at the hands of Jeen, during the SE New Tian conflict. 'Cause it did almost feel like she... let her win, kinda.

Somethin' that X'd my mind as well, chokers... if Emma & Alex each had their own, say, how could we tell? Their costumes would effectively provide cover, and keep them hidden. Out of sight does = out of mind, many a time.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    ... Alex... need to get back to his old self... not sure that Bunn is going to do it...
    http://cullenbunn.tumblr.com/post/16...details-but-do
    Mr. Bunn, I know you can't give details, but do you have plans to redeem Havok? It has been really had watching my favorite character become unrecognizable with this inversion thing and if anyone can redeem him it would be you. I have loved X-men Blue, but would love to see Havok and Polaris both mentoring the O5.

I tend to agree that Havok needs some redemption. I can’t make it happen overnight, of course.
    http://cullenbunn.tumblr.com/post/16...ust-suffered-a
    Is Havok really inverted or has he just suffered a breakdown after losing his daughter?

That’s a great question. Maybe a little of both. We’ll dig into it for sure.
    http://cullenbunn.tumblr.com/post/16...to-see-this-as
    Cry Havok!!!!! I was very excited to see this as the title of the next story arc of X-men Blue! Is this the start of the redemption for Alex? And might we see a new costume design for Havok if he is uninverted? Either way I am excited to see him on the cover (without a scarred face)!!!!!

It’ll be an interesting ride, I promise.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    ... Bunn has been dropping hints around what Emma's role in the future might be. We already got a pretty major hint that Emma will have a major heel-face turn at the end of the arc.

Ooh, much thanX for THIS, XtraO! But WHO's that WITH her, y'all think?! 'Cause it doesn't look like Havok to me & if I didn't know any better, I'd say it's Mags, due to the helmet-shaped lookin' head...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by tornshattered View Post
    I don't think I've seen a Polaris fan fight this vicious since KiplingKat was still alive

LOL! It's not all bad. For instance, I can agree with LA30X33 on THIS:

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    ... her on some other team and Alex not being there...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    ... WHO's that WITH her, y'all think?!...
    Never mind, goin' by the previous page, looks like it was probably just the X-Men 2099's Meanstreak.

Ultimate Member

Just saying that Lorna won't be by Magneto's side forever and this is the comics world, where all that it takes for a pair to be together again sometime down the line is for a new writer to want them together, and since the young O5 look to be coming back I doubt that it's one of them so a member of the upcoming Blue's team outside of Lorna looks like a good choice to die...outside of Lorna hopefully...

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    Ooh, much thanX for THIS, XtraO! But WHO's that WITH her, y'all think?! 'Cause it doesn't look like Havok to me & if I didn't know any better, I'd say it's Mags, due to the helmet-shaped lookin' head...
    To the right of Scott? Oh, that's Emma and Sean.

Magneto just kills the O5 because they refuse to go back. That's how that ends.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Criticalfan View Post
    Magneto just kills the O5 because they refuse to go back. That's how that ends.
    Whahaha LMAO
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

BANNED

I very much doubt editorial would allow Bunn to kill Magneto, Polaris or Daken even if he wanted to, which I'm pretty sure he doesn't. Jimmy Hudson + Bloodstorm are confirmed for later issues based on comic covers in progress. That leaves Xorn and Gazing Nightshade, unless of course there are others involved. Tbh, both are expendable and I wouldn't care too much if either of them were to die.

Has anyone considered that Bunn really does kill off characters as he's insinuating, and this is where Elixir enters the fray? He's resurrected Magneto, and his powers are only growing...

Quote Originally Posted by Mitteloss View Post
    Ok, that's fair. It is not definite but lends to the idea she could very well survive.
    She will be around by the end of the year I would wager.