Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

I feel for Jimmy fans but if he dies would not mind we already have many copies of Wolverine.

If had to bet it would be Xorn.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I feel like Jimmy, Ororo, and Lorna are fine. Jimmy and Ororo because of that cover. Lorna because she is technically the lead of a TV Show right now.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    I feel like Jimmy, Ororo, and Lorna are fine. Jimmy and Ororo because of that cover. Lorna because she is technically the lead of a TV Show right now.
    She’s also kinda considered part of the normal team, right? I feel like it’s down to the new members of the Blue team, or any extra reinforcements they get.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

It might just be me, but Jimmy looks like he was drawn as an after thought on that upcoming cover for Blue. If you look at it, you see the O5 and Bloodstorm all together in the forest, then you have this super random arm coming from the comer with claws. His inclusion just seems odd to me, as if he was just kinda thrown on there.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    Um I don't think Lorna is going to ditch her dad's side if he does something in a desperate effort to rescue her...? Weird thing to think
    Not if you think about, because if you were in trouble and your dad blew up a bus with a bunch of kids in it killing them all would you be okay with that and act like nothing was wrong or that in a few days or whatever that all would be well or that he'd never do anything like that again if he even thought that you were in danger...and right now she's pretty much the only X-kid that spends any time with his or her dad or mom, and given Magneto's history with Wanda and Pietro it's inevitable that something is coming that'll cause her to leave just like they did, just not sure what that something is or when it'll happen...

Though no I don't expect Lorna to die I just don't want Bunn killing Alex or Emma either...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Not if you think about, because if you were in trouble and your dad blew up a bus with a bunch of kids in it killing them all would you be okay with that and act like nothing was wrong or that in a few days or whatever that all would be well or that he'd never do anything like that again if he even thought that you were in danger...and right now she's pretty much the only X-kid that spends any time with his or her dad or mom, and given Magneto's history with Wanda and Pietro it's inevitable that something is coming that'll cause her to leave just like they did, just not sure what that something is or when it'll happen...

Though no I don't expect Lorna to die I just don't want Bunn killing Alex or Emma either...
    Then by your own logic, Havok shouldn't want to work with Polaris either.

Ultimate Member

No that doesn't work, there's a difference between a known enemy and innocents...and that panel isn't saying that Alex likes what happened...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    No that doesn't work, there's a difference between a known enemy and innocents...and that panel isn't saying that Alex likes what happened...
    What you're saying makes no sense. In your theory, Polaris is getting hurt by innocent people? That's what makes Magneto go dark? A random ass group of preschoolers is going to show up and harass Lorna? If Magneto goes dark to protect Lorna, its THE EXACT SAME THING AS THE SCAN I POSTED.
    Last edited by Soulsword323; 02-23-2018 at 04:04 PM.

Mistress of Magnetism Mitteloss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    Don't know where Juan got the quote, but from her app thread, back in Aug.:

And it was apparently followed up by this, right 'round the same time, give or take:

http://cullenbunn.tumblr.com/post/16...with-polaris-i

Could things have changed since then, sure, but IDK...
    Ok, that's fair. It is not definite but lends to the idea she could very well survive.
    "We can fight all day Sunfire. But I still won't belong to anyone but myself." - Polaris, X-Men #187

Technically Bloodstorm is already undead
    And this wouldn't be the first time a Xorn has died and returned. Or a Wolverine; Daken, OML, Sabretooth and Lady Deathstrike all JUST came back from the dead after getting shot in the head with a Muramasa bullet. Logan just punched his way out of his adamantium cocoon and teen Jean never told anyone.

Plus with Elixir potentially returning any casualties could be resurrected.

So not really worried.

Something very interesting in what Bunn said on his tumblr, that 28 isn't the last issue of Blue or his run with the characters.

It's expected Blue at least makes it to #30, so the inclusion of his run not being over either may lend to possibly hope for Bunn on a relaunched title? I'm still in the camp of letting Blue/Gold have another 10 issues post-30 each at least. Blue to give us an arc where the O5 go home and Gold just because I like having these two books synced up. BUT if we are getting X-Men relaunched I'd love a X-Book where Bunn can act with core characters more diverse and more compelling than the O5. Possibly launching a title with Emma and Havok heavily involved, perhaps using this Magneto development to set him up as a villain for said relaunch.

(i don't think we have a general Blue discussion thread and figured this was the closest, didn't know where else to post this lol)

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

I hope Emma or Miss Sinister kills whoever is suppose to die
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Quote Originally Posted by jpmst17 View Post
    i kind of hope one of the rip off wolverines bites it. there are too many as it is and it is starting to dilute the specialness of the actual wolverine
    Spiderman and Hulk have that problem as well.

I'm so lost on X-Men Blue that I still thought that the kid with the eyes covered was Blindfold. The design looked super cool.

Anyways, I doubt Emma, Havok or Polaris are dying, and they're definitely not killing Jimmy (shame though), my guess is either that Gazing kid or Xorn are dying.

Also, the tumblr reply, using evil with quotations, I'm still inclined to believe that Havok and Emma have their own agenda here.

Cullen Bunn: All of them. All of them are gonna die.

Yes! Once they are dead, their bodies will be left in the sun to spoil. Four issue arc titled "Spoliers"... Just page after page of decomposing X-Men.

Which artist the absolute best at drawing dead bodies?

Every character is someone's favorite. Just got another message begging me not to kill him.

Issue 1 - "The Death of Polaris"

https://twitter.com/cullenbunn/statu...64319795105792
    Last edited by jmc247; 02-23-2018 at 04:30 PM.