Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Gazing Nightshade is the most obvious as she's a new character. The least fans getting upset.
    But then what would the point be?

Bai Lorna.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Gazing Nightshade is the most obvious as she's a new character. The least fans getting upset.
    This is exactly why it’s not likely to be her. Very little emotional impact.

Plus, she’s a brand new character with a great deal of potential for development - I can’t see them throwing that away on a D list character who’s unlikely to be resurrected when they could just use a bigger name to get the emotional whammy with the almost certainty of resurrection.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

I think killing them all might have some interesting stories for Havok and Magneto

Something tells me that some of the characters Bunn introduced in previous arcs aren't long for this world. I don't think it's a coincidence that this news is coming out shortly after we got news of Marvel's latest "fresh start." There seems to be a greater effort towards established, well-known characters. Replacement characters or under-developed characters are falling to the wayside. Characters like Jimmy Hudson and Bloodstorm haven't been around long enough to establish themselves like a Miles Morales or a Kamala Khan, nor have they developed much of a fanbase to clamor for their continuation. And I say that as someone who is quite fond of Bloodstorm.

It looks increasingly likely that Marvel is preparing to clear the deck, so to speak, to make room for their more prominent characters moving forward. That includes the O5 X-men and the main teams. I also wouldn't be surprised if we got more news in the coming weeks that the O5 are set to go back soon. In fact, that might very well tie in with the re-launch of Uncanny X-men. Only time will tell, but I have a feeling it'll come sooner rather than later.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Astonishing Member

Lorain in tv, bloodstorm is storm, and jimmy is meeting laura in some thing during the summer(i swear he better not be occuping space in what ever Laura is doing during logans return) Xorn or nightshade will die.

It says characters not character. And something happens to push Magneto to the darker side.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Magneto goes dark in the issue prior to whoever dies, when he faces off against the Marauders.

Seems like Havok and Emma are also potentially on the chopping block via a reply on Tumblr.

Ultimate Member

Though killing either of them would be a bad end for either and a bit of a cop out to just get rid of them to further somebody else...

Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I hope Jimmy and Bloodstorm die because i don't want more bad love drama, but they have developed so little that nobody would care
    F817A58F-F735-47C6-B609-6EAD1D17232A.jpg
    Unfortunately looks like Jimmy and Bloodstorm survive...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Magneto goes dark in the issue prior to whoever dies, when he faces off against the Marauders.

Seems like Havok and Emma are also potentially on the chopping block via a reply on Tumblr.
    I doubt it, because I think Jean Grey 11 and Phoenix Resurrection happened after this. But if it happened it would save me a lot of money in comics and make me more productive.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    It says characters not character. And something happens to push Magneto to the darker side.
    Ah, so that would be Lorna and someone else. Should we start a pool on how long before she’s back, or is there an appropriate period of mourning first?

Ouch, that hurt. I like Lorna.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    Ah, so that would be Lorna and someone else. Should we start a pool on how long before she’s back, or is there an appropriate period of mourning first?

Ouch, that hurt. I like Lorna.
    don't forget Jimmy Hudson is the son of the Magda of the Ultimate Universe

Again, Magneto goes dark in issue 27, and in 28 someone does. Him facing off against the Marauders is what brings up the darkness.

And who said that PR happens after this?

So here is the solicitation for 27:

X-MEN BLUE #27
    CULLEN BUNN (W) • Marcus To (A)
    COVER BY R.B. SILVA
    With the Original Five X-Men lost in space, a new team of mutants has emerged to face the White Queen, Havok, Miss Sinister and Bastion! But while the new X-Men are away, the Marauders will play, striking viciously at Magneto. Magneto is forced to make a terrible decision, leading him ever closer to the darkness he has tried to put behind him.