Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    That’s not punishment

It’s been well over a decade and a moot point now. That storyline has been resolved and Marvel has retconned and moved on with her. She isn’t getting any punishment
    Yep, pretty much this. Which is sad, because to my mind she is guilty of nothing less than genocide. There’s no telling how many scores of mutants lost their lives on, or as a direct result of, M-day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    But she's not a mutant so she doesn't have any roots to connect with. So keep her out of the X-books unless she's needed in a magical sense and Magik needs backup
    I really don't think that horrible recon will last. Before you know it, she and QS will become Magneto's kids again and that secret Vision has been keeping concerning them will bring them back under the mutant umbrella.

Mortal enemies like X-Fans and Ike Perlmutter both hating her is already punishment enough for her.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    I really don't think that horrible recon will last. Before you know it, she and QS will become Magneto's kids again and that secret Vision has been keeping concerning them will bring them back under the mutant umbrella.
    none of the retcons about Wanda make sense

The Doom was responsible for house of M retcon also doesnt make sense. Why would Doom create a reality in which mutants were on top, Magneto was the most powerful person in the world, Apocalypse ruled Egypt, Exodus ruled Australia, even Madison Jeffries was a latin american dictator.

And Remender did a lot of damage to her because her reaction to the mess she made seemed to be "and what about my feelings"

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    none of the retcons about Wanda make sense

The Doom was responsible for house of M retcon also doesnt make sense. Why would Doom create a reality in which mutants were on top, Magneto was the most powerful person in the world, Apocalypse ruled Egypt, Exodus ruled Australia, even Madison Jeffries was a latin american dictator.

And Remender did a lot of damage to her because her reaction to the mess she made seemed to be "and what about my feelings"
    Aren't they implied that Doom was lying because of love?
    Last edited by yaddle; 02-23-2018 at 12:12 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yaddle View Post
    Aren't they implied that Doom was lying because of love?
    Doom doesn't have **** taste

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    Doom doesn't have **** taste
    Then why was he marrying her?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yaddle View Post
    Then why was he marrying her?
    It's a doombot

BANNED

Wanda, as well as Tony Stark, Carol Danvers, Namor, Beast, Black Panther, Reed Richards, Medusa and Black Bolt definitely deserve to be called genocidal and Hitler, hated by everyone in the Marvel Universe, being arrested, called psychopaths and murderers, for five or six years.

And they all deserve to die off panel and be hated and despised and they should be called Hitler for another two years.
    That's it.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

I've said before many times I don't believe in punishing her. I believe in reaching out to try to forge bond of mutual understanding by inviting her onto an X-squad.
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Being related to Quicksilver is enough...

Just Kidding
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

I abandoned my hatred for her for a long time and I think she and her fans suffered a lot staying in limbo for years. I prefer to blame Bendis and even he has already left marvel (seriously it was a big day for me).

Plus with the agreement with Fox and marvel would say that it will not be long before Wanda and Pietro have once again become mutants and children of Magneto.

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    I've said before many times I don't believe in punishing her. I believe in reaching out to try to forge bond of mutual understanding by inviting her onto an X-squad.
    I’m sorry, I guess I’m just not as forgiving as some. I remember M-day/Decimation - I remember the wrenching, incalculable harm and suffering she’s responsible for. I can’t forgive that.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Wanda, as well as Tony Stark, Carol Danvers, Namor, Beast, Black Panther, Reed Richards, Medusa and Black Bolt definitely deserve to be called genocidal and Hitler, hated by everyone in the Marvel Universe, being arrested, called psychopaths and murderers, for five or six years.

And they all deserve to die off panel and be hated and despised and they should be called Hitler for another two years.
    That's it.
    Whatever Scott may have been guilty of, it doesn’t come remotely close.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    and she'd be dumb to accept. Realistically, any number of mutants should want her dead and she shouldnt be able to trust being asleep in the presence of the X-men. It would be real easy to slit her throat or poison her drink. She remained safe by staying with the Avengers. Id be all for OML doing to her what he did to fake Annie

At the very least I think her actions should be made public.

Does the general public know that Wanda was responsible for Disassembled and killed 3 of her team mates, that she altered the entire world and created House of M, that she caused M-Day which led to an untold number of deaths? That with a strong enough power source she could potentially do it all again?
    Why is the superhero community hiding what Wanda did?

She probably wouldn't even face any jail time, the world's governments would likely give her a medal for wiping out mutantkind.