Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yaddle View Post
    M-Day. Decimation. "No More Mutants".
    She's completely innocent. She was being mind-controlled by one Brian M. Bendis the entire time.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    She's completely innocent. She was being mind-controlled by one Brian M. Bendis the entire time.
    Like cyclops or Jean with the Phoenix? Double standards everywhere ¬¬

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    Nobody really blames Jean for anything anymore, except the Shi'ar.

She and her children and her children's children are banned from attending super-hero/mutants gatherings for the next 10 years. Either that or DEATH! by Snu-Snu

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    She and her children and her children's children are banned from attending super-hero/mutants gatherings for the next 10 years. Either that or DEATH! by Snu-Snu
    Is Hulking in line to snu snu Wiccan?

She needed to be killed off for a while and then they could have brought her back with basically a clean slate. That is what usually happens, but Marvel just sort of stuck her in limbo a bit and didn't know what to do with her and constantly tried to shift the blame to someone else. It was a mess. Then they even had her act arrogant about it. It is an example of how not to fix a character who made a horrible mistake.

seeing the current horrible state of the X-Books she should just kill every other mutant once and for all

It’s way past time for any meaningful redemption story. According to Wanda’s last awful solo, she’s moved on, and Marvel has tried to excuse M day with lame retcons.

I think the only meaningful thing she could do at this point is restore the powers of mutants who are still suffering as a result of her actions. Such as Dani Moonstar.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yaddle View Post
    What kind of possible punishment you think she deserve?
    The same one Jean got after killing a billion people and Scott got for killing Xavier.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    none of the retcons about Wanda make sense

The Doom was responsible for house of M retcon also doesnt make sense. Why would Doom create a reality in which mutants were on top, Magneto was the most powerful person in the world, Apocalypse ruled Egypt, Exodus ruled Australia, even Madison Jeffries was a latin american dictator.

And Remender did a lot of damage to her because her reaction to the mess she made seemed to be "and what about my feelings"
    The gimmick was that Doom was the most powerful free human alive...but he made a play for power and his own mother turned on him to bow to King Magneto...which apparently broke his will.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beaubier View Post
    It’s way past time for any meaningful redemption story. According to Wanda’s last awful solo, she’s moved on, and Marvel has tried to excuse M day with lame retcons.

I think the only meaningful thing she could do at this point is restore the powers of mutants who are still suffering as a result of her actions. Such as Dani Moonstar.
    I agree
    And there aren't that many of them.
    The most popular depowered mutant is Dani Moonstar, who will be in a movie soon, so that is an extra incentive to repower her. Other less popular mutants would be Wind Dancer, Abyss, Prodigy, Maverick, and all the Alpha Flight mutants except for Aurora-Northstar, Jeffries and Purple Girl. Now I remember some others like Lara the Illusionist from District X, whom I liked more than the Mastermind Sisters, Reaper, Shola etc

I think Abyss was never repowered because Marvel thought Austen's retcon of making him Nightcrawler's half brother through Azazel was a mistake.

Is Hulking in line to snu snu Wiccan?
    Its Wanda's punishment, shes the one getting snu-snu(ed?)

BANNED

I have never blamed a fictional character for any of their actions. They're not capabale of making their own decisions.

BANNED

If Wanda had helped to stop the terrigen clouds during death of X and apologised for her bad actions in the past I'd have forgiven her

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    I agree
    And there aren't that many of them.
    The most popular depowered mutant is Dani Moonstar, who will be in a movie soon, so that is an extra incentive to repower her. Other less popular mutants would be Wind Dancer, Abyss, Prodigy, Maverick, and all the Alpha Flight mutants except for Aurora-Northstar, Jeffries and Purple Girl. Now I remember some others like Lara the Illusionist from District X, whom I liked more than the Mastermind Sisters, Reaper, Shola etc

I think Abyss was never repowered because Marvel thought Austen's retcon of making him Nightcrawler's half brother through Azazel was a mistake.

Prodigy is one character that I don’t think needs his powers back. He pretty much has everything he could get out of them.