Page 67 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1757636465666768697071 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1107

Well, they'd go away pretty quickly this time around. And the point would be not that he's old, but to show the audience the moment that Parallax has infected him, as Johns had retconned them as being the result of.

Of course, even greatly condensed I can't see doing it in any less than three movies, so who knows if they'll even do the whole thing in the first place. The opportunity is there if they want it though.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

BANNED

Plnety of Lois action in the new teaser

https://mobile.twitter.com/WBHomeEnt...08041999331329

Coolest thing about Steel in Reign is that he's basically Superman's heart. And as such he helps Superboy along the way, and even gets through to Eradicator just a little bit. I hope this is portrayed in the film.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

1034316.jpg
    Guys did you see this. Superman reborn is here.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    1034316.jpg
    No black suit and mullet? T^T

Maybe he uses black suit after just arriving at start. And when he goes back to regular look. He uses reborn look

BANNED

1034316.jpg
    This brings me so much happiness. We're all on the path to Jon coming to these movies for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    This brings me so much happiness. We're all on the path to Jon coming to these movies for sure.
    I don't think so, atleast not in this universe continuity. Maybe in the young justice verse or an elseworld.

BANNED

I don't think so, atleast not in this universe continuity. Maybe in the young justice verse or an elseworld.
    Spoken with such conviction, only I'm not entirely convinced. I think we will see him, likely more as an infant in future.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Spoken with such conviction, only I'm not entirely convinced. I think we will see him, likely more as an infant in future.
    Maybe as a reference or an easter egg. Yeah! Sure. It will be like" look. Everyone, superman got a happy ending". That would be end of it. I would not call that much of anything. It is like the jason todd or dick grayson(since, snyder can't make up his mind) suit in bvs. A useless wink wink moment.
    I don't think they will focus on it. Like actually focus on it by making superman, into mr.incredible-esque character with baby jon.

Anyway, wasn't there supposed to be a limited screening. Has anyone been to it?

1034316.jpg
    Looks great! Man this movie looks to do everything I had hoped it would.

Looks good. I'm really not all that surprised though, we've been talking about it probably happening so much, its not shocking that it did. Its hard to tell for sure since its low res and blurry but it almost seems like they also kept the New 52 red sleeves. Only disappointment really is that they didn't take the opportunity to make the S bigger.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 01-13-2019 at 11:30 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Looks good. I'm really not all that surprised though, we've been talking about it probably happening so much, its not shocking that it did. Its hard to tell for sure since its low res and blurry but it almost seems like they also kept the New 52 red sleeves.
    I can just about make them out, yeah.

Maybe as a reference or an easter egg. Yeah! Sure. It will be like" look. Everyone, superman got a happy ending". That would be end of it. I would not call that much of anything. It is like the jason todd or dick grayson(since, snyder can't make up his mind) suit in bvs. A useless wink wink moment.
    I don't think they will focus on it. Like actually focus on it by making superman, into mr.incredible-esque character with baby jon.
    If they did add Jon, they probably wouldn’t show him off until he was older. You could still do an adaption of Jurgens Lois and Clark with the two of them on the run raising Jon while Lois gathers evidence to take down Intergang and Clark hunts Blanque.