Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Default Death and Return of Superman movie will be set in the New 52

Attachment 62493

With this in mind, chances are this will be the animated universe's version of a Superman Reborn. Reasonable to expect at least some of this:

1) When Superman is physically reborn he'll likely be in the classic suit (with cuff addition)

2) If this is a more faithful adaptation of the OG story, then seems reasonable to expect Lois and Clark together by the end of this.

3) Updated looks for Steel, Superboy, and Eradicator.

Adding in this story to their New 52 inspired universe and saying that it'll be a more faithful adaptation of the comic seems odd if the intent isn't to actively change their Superman going forward. One would assume they'd just do a movie separate from all of their New 52 inspired stuff if the only goal was to do the story.

Thought?
    Last edited by Superlad93; 02-23-2018 at 01:49 PM.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.