Page 31 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

So, this is the reason of Sacred Knight comment in the other topic..

I think that the only that DC can make with him is use the last 2 minutes saying.. 1 YEAR LATER(To SM/Lois marriage) showing him as a baby.
    Last edited by adrikito; 05-18-2018 at 11:37 AM.

Yeah, that's what I meant. Its a likely eventuality one way or another. Just a question of how they planned it out.

They can't really do a 1 year later thing though and keep Jon as a baby, as Damian is a kid already, he's seen with Batman in a clip. Which would kinda defeat the purpose of the whole thing as Damian and Jon are joined at the hip in the comics and it would be incredibly difficult to imagine the AU not wanting to emulate that. So there has to be shenanigans afoot again, just like Rebirth, to age him up quickly.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Living his childhood should be #1

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Yeah, that's what I meant. Its a likely eventuality one way or another. Just a question of how they planned it out.

They can't really do a 1 year later thing though and keep Jon as a baby, as Damian is a kid already, he's seen with Batman in a clip. Which would kinda defeat the purpose of the whole thing as Damian and Jon are joined at the hip in the comics and it would be incredibly difficult to imagine the AU not wanting to emulate that. So there has to be shenanigans afoot again, just like Rebirth, to age him up quickly.
    I donīt like the idea of see him with Damian even in the animated world BUT... With Marvel films sucess, I can see DC trying to make THE IMPOSSIBLE here for continue with the animated films world.

They announced SS return even before the last issue of this comic..
    Last edited by adrikito; 05-18-2018 at 12:53 PM.

I definitely think there should be a Jon Kent in the animated universe,just not at Conners expense,nor in this story....atleast until the end

Question: Does Tim Drake exist in these New52 movies?

If not, I can see them totally passing over Kon in favor of some revamped version of Jon for Part 2 of this movie.

Because an animated SUPER SONS movie is very likely waiting and Damian needs his best friend Jon ready to go.

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by daBronzeBomma View Post

If not, I can see them totally passing over Kon in favor of some revamped version of Jon for Part 2 of this movie.

Because an animated SUPER SONS movie is very likely waiting and Damian needs his best friend Jon ready to go.
    No Tim doesn't exist in the New 52 films to introduce him at this stage could cause problems. But I think there is a way but it has to be executed right not sure what it is but I think it can be done.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

I think Superboy in the Titans is more likely to happen then a Super Sons movie.

But the difference with Damian is that they adapted Damian's introduction story for his first movie and just excised the other Robins for convenience sake.

Reign is Kon's introduction story.

Or they could combine the reign story with the rebirth story for the 2nd movie, then do a reborn for a future movie. In reign, keep the story the same but add an unknown figure in all black who helps sometimes, and at the end when superman returns from the dead in all back, people just assume it was him but he was not, or the superman in all black that returns is not the superman of their earth and their superman remains dead. This way we can have both Kon and Jon and everyone is happy. maybe.

BANNED

Sadly no. The Animated New 52 has been focusing on Brat-Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvinator View Post
    Or they could combine the reign story with the rebirth story for the 2nd movie, then do a reborn for a future movie. In reign, keep the story the same but add an unknown figure in all black who helps sometimes, and at the end when superman returns from the dead in all back, people just assume it was him but he was not, or the superman in all black that returns is not the superman of their earth and their superman remains dead. This way we can have both Kon and Jon and everyone is happy. maybe.

Now that could work,IF when Superman came back he was only half of all of superman,just like we found out during Rebirth,and the other half stayed hidden raising a son and being with lois
    Everything can fit,and the next movie could have Jon debut as superboy

Anyone think they could go instead of Superboy do Supergirl? Not saying they should I'm a Kon/Connor fan and would love to see him but could they do X-23 with Kara?

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Anyone think they could go instead of Superboy do Supergirl? Not saying they should I'm a Kon/Connor fan and would love to see him but could they do X-23 with Kara?
    I thought for a second they might possibly replace Superboy with Supergirl, though it's "Reign of the Supermen" so she would kind of stand out...and I don't see them making Kara a clone.

Quote Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
    I definitely think there should be a Jon Kent in the animated universe,just not at Conners expense,nor in this story....atleast until the end
    Agreed. Have Connor, Steel, etc show up and do their thing. But then take a page from Rebirth and have Superman in Black do his thing until he's forced to publicly reveal himself by stopping say, Eradicator. That way, we get Jon, Connor, and a way to jump into Super Sons as well.

You know if they let the Reign run its course until Hank hits Superman with the kryptonite that eradicator changes into solar energy,they could say superman splits then.1 in black and back in the shadows fathering Jon,and 1 back to the supersuit and public hero.that way we get the setup for Rebirth,and both Conner and Jon work.

Course the ONLY problem I see is Lois.she would have to be with the in black private superman to create Jon,but still be in the public supersuit Supermans life.or is this problem easily fixable?