View Poll Results: Which version of Scott Summers is your favourite?

Voters
108. You may not vote on this poll
  • Boyscott Summers

    44 40.74%
  • Edgy Rightclops

    25 23.15%
  • Both

    30 27.78%
  • Neither

    9 8.33%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 50
  1. #16
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    3,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    By including both in the poll you made the poll redundant
    There are people that like pre 2000 Scott

  2. #17
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,659

    Default

    Both. Cyclops' journey from boy-scout and poster-boy for Xavier's dream to a more militant leader (and eventually, full-blown militant).

  3. #18
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    By including both in the poll you made the poll redundant
    Why? There is people that likes both versions equally.

  4. #19
    Ultimate Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    12,529

    Default

    pre-Morrison Cyclops

  5. #20
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    977

    Default

    I like Boyscout Cyclops
    I like him as a superhero
    and a leader of a superhero team
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire.
    It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.
    https://comicvine.gamespot.com/teen-...rfire-1975639/

    I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson.
    This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.
    http://www.facebook.com/SpiderManMaryJane/

  6. #21
    Extraordinary Member ExodusCloak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yaddle View Post
    Why? There is people that likes both versions equally.
    Because you wanted an answer and the answer is clouded by he fact that people are picking both. You should have also made the poll public to prevent sock accounts from voting. It's just redundant. People can like both but it's the easy way out

    You might as well have asked the question do you like Cyclops
    Yes or no?

    If you make a poll public you will notice less votes in total because people can't hide their sock accounts behind anonymity. And if you limited the options you would have found which one people like better
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 02-24-2018 at 10:36 AM.

  7. #22
    Mysterious Telepath Spinster Sinister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,535

    Default

    I love to hate post-Morrison Scott whereas I found the previous version insufferable. I think RightClops is a fascinating character because I think hes so wrong.

  8. #23
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,539

    Default

    X-Men Evolution Cyclops. There are some uptight characters that are easier to care about when you see them as kids. Cyclops as one of them.

  9. #24
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    419

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamFTF View Post
    X-Men Evolution Cyclops. There are some uptight characters that are easier to care about when you see them as kids. Cyclops as one of them.
    So much this. My favourite Scott.

    Astonishing was the last time I liked him in the comics.

  10. #25
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    489

    Default

    In a word, boyscout.

  11. #26
    Extraordinary Member spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    5,332

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    I love to hate post-Morrison Scott whereas I found the previous version insufferable. I think RightClops is a fascinating character because I think hes so wrong.
    Same. It is really funny to me all the mistic of Rightclops

    I prefer the boyscout

  12. #27
    Extraordinary Member Tycon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    8,075

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bat39 View Post
    Both. Cyclops' journey from boy-scout and poster-boy for Xavier's dream to a more militant leader (and eventually, full-blown militant).
    this. From the optimistic Liberal who believes violence is nonsense to Marxist Revolutionary who attacks oppressive government institutions and protects mutants "by any means necessary" will never not be one of the greatest character arcs in Big Two history.

    I don't see how they can top off Scott now.

  13. #28
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    3,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя Tycon View Post
    this. From the optimistic Liberal who believes violence is nonsense to Marxist Revolutionary who attacks oppressive government institutions and protects mutants "by any means necessary" will never not be one of the greatest character arcs in Big Two history.

    I don't see how they can top off Scott now.
    Emperor of the shi ar empire

  14. #29
    Mighty Member uebersoldat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,165

    Default

    90's Blue Team Cyclops.

  15. #30
    Better than YOU! Alan2099's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,146

    Default

    I prefer the 90s Jime Lee costume wearing cyclops.

    Of course he works best when he has Xavier and Wolverine to play off of.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •