Default Batman '66 Omnibus coming in August 2018

I've never read any of the Batman '66 comics, but I think I'll blind buy the Omnibus!!!

Put on your go-go boots and get ready to “Batusi” as DC reimagines the classic Batman TV show! In these tales, the Dynamic Duo takes on the Riddler, Mr. Freeze, the Penguin, the Mad Hatter, The Joker and more of the world’s most colorful Bat-villains! And in BATMAN ’66: THE LOST EPISODE #1, an outline from the original TV series featuring Two-Face is adapted to comics for the first time! This new Omnibus collects BATMAN ’66 #1-30, BATMAN ’66: THE LOST EPISODE #1 and a story from SOLO #7.

Source: https://www.dccomics.com/graphic-nov...0%9966-omnibus
    Also, can any of you tell me if the Spin-off "Batman '66 Meets the Green Hornet", "Batman '66 Meets the Man from U.N.C.L.E.", "Batman '66 Meets Steed and Mrs. Peel", "Batman '66' Meets Wonder Woman '77" and the one-shot "Batman '66 Meets the Legion of Super-Heroes" are any good?

Man, I miss this book. I wish Parker was still writing the series .

I wish that I was writing the series (and of course that the series was still in production).

I've written dozens of Adventures spanning from 1965 through 1996 to cover Adam West's entire career appearing as Batman which includes the TV show era, Legends of the Superheroes (the Adam West version of JLA) and the 1986 20th anniversary reunion TV movie that we never got (which was actually the first thing I ever wrote at the young age of 13) and much more. My vision even includes utilizing the likenesses of only the stars who were still with us at the time and changing the appearance of Adam's Batman costume to match the one he wore during that era all for the sake of real time continuity. I even wrote a story based off of Adam West 1976 Batman confrontation with Jerry The King Lawler.

So I have no shortage of ideas. I've even written adventures featuring original villains that would feature (the likeness of) actors from that period.

Some of the adventures that I have written include (but not limited to):
    • Riddle Dee Dee/Riddle Dee Dumb
    • Talk Is Cheap/So Shall Ye Reap
    • Revenge Is Sweet/Batman Can't Be Beat
    • Batman '66 Meets Superman '55
    • Batman '66 Meets The Monkees
    • Batman '66 Meets The Castaways of Gilligan's Island
    • Batman '66 Meets The Sheriff of Mayberry
    • Batman '66 Meets Inspector Clouseau
    • Batman Battles The Brady Bunch
    • Batman '66 vs Superking
    • The Bright Knight Returns
    • Legends Of The Superheroes:
    ° The Begining
    ° The Call
    ° The Race
    ° The Mystery
    ° The End?
    ° The Return

Just as the "Batman Meets" series features crossovers from other 1960s shows, I plan to have the Legends Of The Superhero "series" feature not only the DC characters as depicted on screen in the 1970s but also other shows of the period (1977 - 1982) such as The Six Million Dollar Man, The Secrets of Isis, The Greatest American Hero and of Course Wonder Woman (Lynda Carter), Superman (Christopher Reeve) and Swamp Thing. Heck, if a deal could be struck with Marvel I would even like to do cross overs with Captain America, Dr Strange, The Amazing Spider-Man and The Incredible Hulk all based on their film renditions.
    Last edited by The Boss; 03-11-2018 at 01:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Morsoth View Post
    I've never read any of the Batman '66 comics, but I think I'll blind buy the Omnibus!!!

Also, can any of you tell me if the Spin-off "Batman '66 Meets the Green Hornet", "Batman '66 Meets the Man from U.N.C.L.E.", "Batman '66 Meets Steed and Mrs. Peel", "Batman '66' Meets Wonder Woman '77" and the one-shot "Batman '66 Meets the Legion of Super-Heroes" are any good?
    I highly recommend them! Batman Meets The Green Hornet is IMO the best of the bunch.

I also enjoyed Batman '66 Meets Wonder Woman '77. That bookkind of (unintentionally) planted the seeds to make Legends of the Superheroes canon which is something I have long desired. I like how it takes place through three eras starting in the 1940s ((the first season of WW) I'm going through the 1960s (Batman TV series) and finally the 1970s (for the final seasons of Wonder Woman). The only two complaints I have about that one is the way he gave Catwoman a tail for no apparent reason (she never had one in the series) and the other was the neglect to even hint at the Wonder Woman pilot from the 1960s. Even though that pilot didn't sell and a lot of people have criticized it a tiny reference would have been just enough to make the reader say, "That's right! Wonder Woman was around during that era!"

I was hesitant about Batman 66 meets the Legion of Superheroes since they we're never portrayed by actors and therefore is not actually a series crossover like the other ones are. Still, being a huge fan of Batman 66 I gave it a try and I'm glad that I did! Probably more than any other addition of Batman 66 this comic book is about FUN! I'm glad that it was only a one shot because if they did any more it probably would not live up to this one. It really was good!

When it came time for Batman 66 eets Steed and Mrs. Peel I had to do some research as I had never watched the UK series The Avengers. Fortunately all of the mrs. Peel episodes are available on DVD at Walmart. So, I purchased a DVD set and I'm currently watching them to ready myself to read Batman 66 Meets Steed and Mrs. Peel.

I have not yet read Batman 66 meets The Man from Uncle.
    Last edited by The Boss; 03-12-2018 at 12:33 PM.

And then there's the ARCHIE MEETS BATMAN '66 series that started in July 2018.

Issue #3 is due out this Wednesday (September 26th).

Issue #4 is scheduled for October 31st (Halloween).

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post

Issue #3 is due out this Wednesday (September 26th).

Issue #4 is scheduled for October 31st (Halloween).
    Surprised they never did a superman crossover.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    There is a separate thread for this one: