Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Yes she can.
    how? i think storm is very powerful, but doom is ridiculously smart and powerful. I just don't really see Storm being able to do it. There are very few people who can kill doom

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

When Storm encounters doom again she will destroy him as he has no defense against this:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    When Storm encounters doom again she will destroy him as he has no defense against this:

yeah, she'd have to be able to find him to actually do that. doom bots are used for distraction and by the time she realizes that, it's too late. sorry, i just don't see it. Doom is too calculated and storm lets her emotions get the best of her. I think Doom wins easily

Quote Originally Posted by jpmst17 View Post
    yeah, she'd have to be able to find him to actually do that. doom bots are used for distraction and by the time she realizes that, it's too late. sorry, i just don't see it. Doom is too calculated and storm lets her emotions get the best of her. I think Doom wins easily
    Thats what her energy sight allows her to do. A human internal energy signatures would be quite different from a robot's. Her written to her full capacity would make easy work of him.

Last edited by butterflykyss; 03-01-2018 at 12:43 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

For as much power and tech Doom has his Hubris will be his downfall if he really fought Storm. Yes, he'd gain the Upper hand, but eventually he'll fall. Sometimes Storm allows her emotions get to her, but most often they don't (hence why she is the MOST level headed of the X-men.) Let's not forget her emotions are tied to the weather.

But Doom is a coward thus he uses Doombots so, eh.

BANNED

Excuse me and everyone else as we make way for the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    For as much power and tech Doom has his Hubris will be his downfall if he really fought Storm. Yes, he'd gain the Upper hand, but eventually he'll fall. Sometimes Storm allows her emotions get to her, but most often they don't (hence why she is the MOST level headed of the X-men.) Let's not forget her emotions are tied to the weather.

But Doom is a coward thus he uses Doombots so, eh.
    nah, doom is extremely tactical too. I just don't see it. storm can do some things, i won't argue that, but you're all severely underestimating what Doom can do. calling him a coward is hilarious by the way. not true at all

BANNED

nah, doom is extremely tactical too. I just don't see it. storm can do some things, i won't argue that, but you're all severely underestimating what Doom can do.
    calling him a coward is hilarious by the way. not true at all
    I'm not underestimating Doom at all, I know fully well what he's capable of. He is a threat, but it's not far fetch for Storm to beat Doom. I'm not trying to convince you of anything i'm just making a statement. That's fine if you don't see, but I can make a good argument for her win.

calling him a coward is hilarious by the way. not true at all
    lol How is that funny
    Calling a man a coward because he uses Robots to do Some of his bidding and schemes? Then when you actually fight him you find out it was nothing, but a Doombot...again. How long is he going to let Doombots do his bidding? Seems cowardice to me.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 03-01-2018 at 01:47 PM.

BANNED

nah, doom is extremely tactical too. I just don't see it. storm can do some things, i won't argue that, but you're all severely underestimating what Doom can do. calling him a coward is hilarious by the way. not true at all
    As the scan below shows, Storm is capable of shifting her perception to view the world around her as pure energy. She can see through magic. She can see through his shields and armor. She can tell if a being in front of her is breathing or not. She can trace the electrical impulses that are sent throughout the entire body. She can stop them altogether. Or she could bend or corrupt those impulses and use the against her target, as demonstrated against Sinister. Yes, Doom has scary resilience and is incredibly powerful. This doesnt change the fact that Storm has MANY attacks at her disposal that would render Dr. Doom unconscious or even dead. Don't sell her short. Hadari Yao, the All-Goddess who Preserves the Balance of All Natural things is not yo be trifled with.
    Thats what her energy sight allows her to do. A human internal energy signatures would be quite different from a robot's. Her written to her full capacity would make easy work of him.

Thank you for this. We shall continue to make way for the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by BBeeryan View Post
    Excuse me and everyone else as we make way for the truth.

Thank you boo! We must dispel the darkness with light of the Hadari Yao who guides us.
    How can he counter the scans I posted you mentioned doombots but she will be able to see through this via her energy sight.

BANNED

Thank you boo! We must dispel the darkness with light of the Hadari Yao who guides us.

How can he counter the scans I posted you mentioned doombots but she will be able to see through this via her energy sight.
    Yes, we must. We must also be like Storm with her energy sight and see clear and through all the bullshit.

yeah, those are all nice, but if Doom distracts her with doom bots and then snaps her neck, what good are her powers. did you read secret war? doom can pretty much do whatever he wants. he has the tech and intelligence to pull anything off.

BANNED

Doombots mean nothing, that would be a poor tactic on DOOM's part.

If a Giant Vibranium Robot and an army of Vibranium laced Doombots couldn't put Storm down? Read DoomWar. So my question is What use would a regular Doombot do??? Nothing. Storm has other ways than just a lightning bolt to hurt Doom.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 03-01-2018 at 01:52 PM.

BANNED

yeah, those are all nice, but if Doom distracts her with doom bots and then snaps her neck, what good are her powers. did you read secret war? doom can pretty much do whatever he wants. he has the tech and intelligence to pull anything off.
    Okay. Storm is capable of suffocating every being on the planet, simultaneously. There are many, many ways this could go. But Storm is far from helpless. She's be around T'Challa long enough to understand super genius, ridiculously wealthy, insanely tech savvy monarchs. Storm has more at her disposal than you're giving her credit for.

BANNED

In a straight UP fight? Of course Storm can defend herself but Doom can take nearly anything from a earth being. It would be a dangerous mission.