Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    BANNED

Also storm is not a killer

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Maybe it will be addressed in her solo.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEsta View Post
    They could be arxch rivals but it would be quite the swerve if zhe popped up to get a level up on him during a point where he's actually struggling...an eye for an eye thing.
    Doubt it. Doom only considers Reed a rival and I'd prefer that Storm gets her own rogues gallery. Marvel needs to keep creating new villains, especially when they keep turning their best bad guys good.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I don't get it? That gif is hilarious though.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Storm doing something without Kitty's consent? Whaaaat?

Seriously though it should be addressed at some point.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

The joke is basically that we've been hearing about this supposed solo for months, yet have seen hardly nothing on it that shows it wasn't just a false alarm, or that it's still getting made. So Havok83 is searching for it with a magnifier to find it. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    The joke is basically that we've been hearing about this supposed solo for months, yet haven't seen hardly anything on it. So Havok83 is searching for it with a magnifier. lol
    I figured Jen confirmed on her Twitter account she is still working on it last week.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

She's looking for something thats not there

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    The joke is basically that we've been hearing about this supposed solo for months, yet have seen hardly nothing on it that shows it wasn't just a false alarm, or that it's still getting made. So Havok83 is searching for it with a magnifier to find it. lol
    yeah this!

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    Pak is considered one of the best Hulk writers. I think he also wrote Endsong and Warsong. He wrote Hulk for many years iirc.
    He wrote Storm's last solo which wasn't great.

But his work on X-Treme X-Men was pretty good.

Incredible Member a moment closer's Avatar

It's been years since Doomwar. Even in Marvel time. She's been through a lot since then and has most likely moved on. Plus, people say they will kill someone all the time without ever carrying it out or meaning it in the long term. It's just an expression when someone is really mad, right? Argh! You hurt me or someone I love, I want to kill you, argh! And then you both go on living. Why would you want to turn Storm into an obsessed killer anyway?

She's looking for something thats not there

yeah this!
    The comic is coming out and Jen Bartel confirmed it a couple of days ago that's why it didn't make since.

bc she never made it out of that storyline. She's still being held captive somewhere in Latveria and what we have in Gold is a Stormbot
    And it has some glitches too, so that's why she is always sleeping on the job
    I’ve just published my very first work on ‘Archive of Our Own’, under the same name as here. It is the first chapter of ‘I Am My Own Best Friend ~ An Emma Frost Road Trip’, which focuses on Emma between the events of IvX and Secret Empire, including the White Queen going on a road trip, to try and have fun!

You can read the story here: https://archiveofourown.org/works/15795663

I hope you enjoy it as much I did writing it!

The comic is coming out and Jen Bartel confirmed it a couple of days ago that's why it didn't make since.
    Why hasnt it been announced?
    Quote Originally Posted by WheelchairX View Post
    And it has some glitches too, so that's why she is always sleeping on the job
    yeah pretty much when she malfunctions and needs to recharge. Its also why she's only capable of simple attacks like lightning strike and wind gust

yeah pretty much when she malfunctions and needs to recharge. Its also why she's only capable of simple attacks like lightning strike and wind gust
    It's still in development I would imagine. Maybe this summer or later this year it will be

But it does have the incredible power of becoming wallpaper from time to time
    I’ve just published my very first work on ‘Archive of Our Own’, under the same name as here. It is the first chapter of ‘I Am My Own Best Friend ~ An Emma Frost Road Trip’, which focuses on Emma between the events of IvX and Secret Empire, including the White Queen going on a road trip, to try and have fun!

You can read the story here: https://archiveofourown.org/works/15795663

I hope you enjoy it as much I did writing it!