Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Is there any reason a lightsaber through the chest would not work?

BANNED

Sidious-super fast, expert swordsman, can incinerate you with force lightning, can move pretty heavy stuff (yoda lifted troop carriers in the original clone wars cartoons and yoda and him were equal in power), he can create force storms that can destroy entire fleets and teleport people, he has those mind powers also, force illusions, etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by Mider2009 View Post
    Sidious-super fast, expert swordsman, can incinerate you with force lightning, can move pretty heavy stuff (yoda lifted troop carriers in the original clone wars cartoons and yoda and him were equal in power), he can create force storms that can destroy entire fleets and teleport people, he has those mind powers also, force illusions, etc etc
    None of which are canon. Sidious' best TK feats are container-sized objects in Revenge of the Sith. Not that it matters, because it should be enough for a neck snap or closing someone's windpipe.

BANNED

How are they not canon lol....the same cartoon series I mentioned showed how grievous got his chest injury. It was released just before the movie in fact, so sorry but it is canon. They've showed him doing similar stuff in the force unlimited video game too correct? Just because marvel released some new trilogy doesn't mean everything is just not canon. Idc what anyone says,mid you do that you get rid of Darth banes rule of two, even if you keep Darth bane, ok whered he get the idea from, it was from Revan, wasn't an original idea. Who was sidious teacher if the books etc are no longer canon, sure plaguis is mentioned in the film but he has his own book.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

How are they not canon lol....the same cartoon series I mentioned showed how grievous got his chest injury. It was released just before the movie in fact, so sorry but it is canon. They've showed him doing similar stuff in the force unlimited video game too correct? Just because marvel released some new trilogy doesn't mean everything is just not canon. Idc what anyone says,mid you do that you get rid of Darth banes rule of two, even if you keep Darth bane, ok whered he get the idea from, it was from Revan, wasn't an original idea. Who was sidious teacher if the books etc are no longer canon, sure plaguis is mentioned in the film but he has his own book.
    sadly, the genndy cartoon isn't canon. hasn't been since the clone wars CGI move and tv series were made. even more so now since disney got the rights to star wars and said "nope" to the genndy cartoon and the entire EU.

How are they not canon lol....the same cartoon series I mentioned showed how grievous got his chest injury. It was released just before the movie in fact, so sorry but it is canon. They've showed him doing similar stuff in the force unlimited video game too correct?
    Don't think the old Clone Wars cartoon was ever considered canon, it certainly isn't in the current Disney canon, neither are the Force Unleashed video games(thank goodness)

Just because marvel released some new trilogy doesn't mean everything is just not canon. Idc what anyone says,mid you do that you get rid of Darth banes rule of two, even if you keep Darth bane, ok whered he get the idea from, it was from Revan, wasn't an original idea. Who was sidious teacher if the books etc are no longer canon, sure plaguis is mentioned in the film but he has his own book.
    If Disney, who own the franchise, say that everything before April 25, 2014 outside the movies and (the then running CGI)clone war series was non canon, then it's non canon, the person that owns the things gets to set the rules for it's canon.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Don't think the old Clone Wars cartoon was ever considered canon, it certainly isn't in the current Disney canon, neither are the Force Unleashed video games(thank goodness)

If Disney, who own the franchise, say that everything before April 25, 2014 outside the movies and (the then running CGI)clone war series was non canon, then it's non canon, the person that owns the things gets to set the rules for it's canon.
    it was canon for a while since hasbro went to CN to ask for a miniseries to tie in with the release of EP III and CN suggested that genndy do it. but then after how successful it was, they decided to do a whole series about it and kinda sweep it under the rug. so between the release of ROTS and the CGI movie, a argument could made that it was canon for a short time.

but yeah. disney owes SW now and they say it's non-canon, like with a lot of other stuff. (i'm looking at you, force unleashed II)

I wouldn't shed a tear if the Force Unleashed games were retconned from reality to be frank, 2 because the story was so flipping stupid, and 1 because it's the reason we didn't get an actual Kotor 3

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    I wouldn't shed a tear if the Force Unleashed games were retconned from reality to be frank, 2 because the story was so flipping stupid, and 1 because it's the reason we didn't get an actual Kotor 3
    not a big kotor fan. in fact, never played any of the games nor do i have a desire to.

but yeah, FU 2 was assbustingly stupid. the first game was interesting in parts. the second was just...................uggggghhhh

BANNED

I think they were canon but the new stuff messed up the canon as it confused many things. The cartoons were canon, I remember when they came out. Also you gotta remember that in the new cgi cartoons they still have pretty impressive feats, sadly I can only compare what sidious can do to what Vader can do. In the comics and cartoons Vader is shown lifting heavy stuff like those giant walkers, sidious of course is much more powerful then Vader.

I think they were canon but the new stuff messed up the canon as it confused many things. The cartoons were canon, I remember when they came out. Also you gotta remember that in the new cgi cartoons they still have pretty impressive feats, sadly I can only compare what sidious can do to what Vader can do. In the comics and cartoons Vader is shown lifting heavy stuff like those giant walkers, sidious of course is much more powerful then Vader.
    we can only go by what's shown on screen or on panel. that's how it works around here.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Well, if it sorta alleviates the fact that Yoda’s troop carrier feats are non canon....New canon had him held back a mountain.

...Wait, is he actually fighting earthbenders? The hell?
    Last edited by Iron_Twister; 02-26-2018 at 07:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    Well, if it sorta alleviates the fact that Yoda’s troop carrier feats are non canon....New canon had him held back a mountain.

...Wait, is he actually fighting earthbenders? The hell?
    pretty damn good feat for yoda.

got anything for palp?

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    pretty damn good feat for yoda.

got anything for palp?
    Sadly haven't recalled much. I need to really get back to looking up Marvel’s Star Wars again.