BANNED

Default Star Wars legacy epic collection 3?

Anyone know if they'll release this, I never read the series when it first came out

Quote Originally Posted by Mider2009 View Post
    Anyone know if they'll release this, I never read the series when it first came out
    I've just gotten into the Marvel Epic Collections myself and bought the first 2 Epics of the Old Republic after lots of discussion and conversation on this board and Marvel Masterworks Board.
    I'm evenutally buying these 2 books you mentioned as well.

So the first one came out in 2016, the 2nd one just came out in January, so I've gathered the 3rd and final book will be released around 2020.
    Marvel plans on releasing all their Dark Horse material into epics.
    Right now though, they are focused on releasing their own Marvel line comics from the Silver Age until the 90's into complete epic formats.
    So I feel the Star Wars line will get done, but just not as fast.

Here's a good link I was given:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel...llection_lines

Once there, scroll about midway down to the subtitle "Epic Collections" and you can see all the release dates so far and what's coming this year. (The Star Wars section is a little further past the subtitle)
    Reliving my second childhood.... Making my TPB's take a back seat.....I'm now a new DC Omnibus and Hard Bound Book Collector: Batman: The Golden Age Omni V1 / Legends of the Dark Knight: Jim Aparo Vol. 2 / Gotham Central Omni / Justice League of America Silver Age Omni's V1 & V2 / Superman: The Golden Age Omni V1/ Green Lantern Omni V1
    with many more purchases soon to come.....

BANNED

Thanks bud, I hope it's faster then 2020 though

Quote Originally Posted by Mider2009 View Post
    Thanks bud, I hope it's faster then 2020 though
    Haha, I’m a bud-ette”. I’m Hawkgirl.

And no, probably will be 2020 just from studying the patterns of all of Marvel’s Eoic Releases.
    Reliving my second childhood.... Making my TPB's take a back seat.....I'm now a new DC Omnibus and Hard Bound Book Collector: Batman: The Golden Age Omni V1 / Legends of the Dark Knight: Jim Aparo Vol. 2 / Gotham Central Omni / Justice League of America Silver Age Omni's V1 & V2 / Superman: The Golden Age Omni V1/ Green Lantern Omni V1
    with many more purchases soon to come.....